Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

» 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval (8238 Views)

No More Wahala Getting Google Adsense!! (no Scam) / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by webspark: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Please enlighten me on how to go about this AdSense stuffs in terms of buying... Cause am so new to it. If I buy how do I go about it. Are you sure Google won't ban you or something... Please just enlighten me. Buying ain't an issh

Not at all. Google can't ban you. They only ban if you violate their T&C. that's what most entertainment blogger's do. they just buy. Cos getting an entertainment blog approved in very difficult now.

1 Like

Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Chillinmasoul(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2015
webspark:
The truth is if you apply and get approved immediately, u re bound to think its not difficult. With my years of experience on adsense and also a seller of several adsense account, i can tell you Adsense is difficult to get approved because u make it difficult or yourself. They just need you to get somethings in place , can't really type much now. i'll create a thread for it.
Still got an Adsense account with $112 for sale. you can shot me a mail @ [swiftpayxchange@gmail.com] if interested.

$112 is a bit on a high.. Can you bring it down pls.
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by webspark: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

$112 is a bit on a high.. Can you bring it down pls.

$112 is not the amount for the account, it's the fund inside. 198 X $112= N22,176. That means the account has N22,176 inside. I can't wait for month end b4 withdrawing cos I need to make use of the cash. besides I got other adsense account.
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2015
webspark:

$112 is not the amount for the account, it's the fund inside. 198 X $112= N22,176. That means the account has N22,176 inside. I can't wait for month end b4 withdrawing cos I need to make use of the cash. besides I got other adsense account.

Okay, sent you a mail
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by BL3zzY(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
please check mine, www.blezzyy..com
they refuse to approved it.
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by webspark: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Okay, sent you a mail
Replied
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Check out my blog man.. I need to know your views?

It's cool

Fix your contact page where it can be navigated to easily.
Nice blog and you should be able to get adsense with that.
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Chillinmasoul(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2015
GFamous:

It's cool

Fix your contact page where it can be navigated to easily.
Nice blog and you should be able to get adsense with that.

Thanks man, do you think I should move the contact us page to my main Nav?
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Chillinmasoul:

Thanks man, do you think I should move the contact us page to my main Nav?

yea it's important, plus your archives...if it's not there already

Adios
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
BL3zzY:
please check mine, www.blezzyy..com
they refuse to approved it.

Change your comment form from google+ to blogger....it's frustrating.
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Chillinmasoul(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2015
GFamous:

yea it's important, plus your archives...if it's not there already

Adios

Okay man. Thanks
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by BL3zzY(f): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
GFamous:

Change your comment form from google+ to blogger....it's frustrating.

thanks, please drop your email or whatsapp number. need to talk to you
Re: » 5 Untrue Stories About Getting Google Adsense Aproval by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
BL3zzY:

thanks, please drop your email or whatsapp number. need to talk to you

gosifechris63@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Untold Dumb Mistakes That Won't Make Your Blog Last Long / Nigerian Navy Website On Crude-Oil Theft / VS WordPress.org - What Aspiring Bloggers Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.