Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed (3287 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good / Peter Okoye Not Feeling Too Well. See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by shedrack222: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2015

The actress shared this photo on instagram this morning and wrote what you see below…

“Wokeup today with a joyful heart,With a smile that only The Angels would understand..Am Happy even thru my pains and sorrows… I see LIFE differently and I wonder why he saves me each time,A little girl died this morning.She was my friend for a week,She was A great lil girl and she cld pray.. She believed and was faithful,God has his reasons.. But am alive And from this day I have only one thing to promise myself hardcore Self love and happiness..Am in a Very happy Place with me,Scared of course but am excited to know that I can be happy through anytin..
I use my self as a point of Contact to every sick person,I don’t know wat u re going thru but I proclaim healing and health into your lives.. By his stripes you are healed,I asked God for a miracle.It didn’t come as a healing it came in form of a Man (MrX) who is ready to hold my hands and make sure I know nothing but happiness till the end…Identify your miracle and Give God d glory even when the doctors say “Ma’am u have 5months to live… #ISmile #StrongWoman #HappyWoman #CheatingDeathwithAsmile #SpecialThankstomymedicalteamandDoctors #No Pity party needed #HAPPY WEEKEND SWEETIES

[url]proudlyweb.com/tonto-dikeh-not-feeling-well-shared-photos-from-her-hospital-bed[/url]

Cc---- lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by youngberry001(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
tontolet wish her save recovery sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by CountDracula(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
I cudnt give a lesser fvck if she had AIDS... I dnt knw wat she's be usin her body to do

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by valmunich(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Everything na news for this country undecided

next thing will be.... *Tonto Dikeh takes her bath... *Tonto Dikeh changes her panties. undecided

It's even funnier that this might get to grace the front page.

I wish her quick recovery anyway
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by atilla(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Dunno if this is true or what's wrong wit her.

Just wish her quick recovery and good health.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by AkProsper(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Op me no see anything oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Joshkid(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
valmunich:
Everything na news for this country undecided

next thing will be.... *Tonto Dikeh takes her bath... *Tonto Dikeh changes her panties. undecided

It's even funnier that this might get to grace the front page.

I wish her quick recovery anyway
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by pretydiva(f): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tontolet d prayer warrior cheesy..wish her speedy recovery tho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Elbubs(f): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
Get well soon, Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
Speedy recovery tonto...
Btw, watz wrong wiv her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
If she's really sick she wouldn't have grey scaled dat picture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by vizkiz: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=20pt]she don get belle! grin [/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by mikidoo1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
This girl must me co owner of Nairaland #fact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Quick recovery..

Mr X
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by ice25(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
her cross....God save her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by pinkycute(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2015
I don't believe this undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by veave(f): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
She has five months to live? Seems like a terminal illness.

Till the end? Its serious then...

Na wah oh... i used to think its only people above 90 that die before but these days children have began to die in the presence of their parents...
This is just to tell us that no one is exceptional. That you are alive, hale and hearty is not because of your beauty or fat bank account neither because you are so poor that God decided to compensate you with life but because He is giving you a chance to start doing the right things, live right and draw closer to Him. Treat every moment of your life like it would be the last.

Nevertheless, may God not let us use our eyes to see our ears. Amen!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by techmart(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tonto I wish you speedy recovery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by julietchic(f): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2015
quick recovery dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Israel5(m): 12:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Across the bridge there's no more sorrow...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2015
ahhh wat the heck. It's a tonto dike thread so it might reach fp. Who knows??

I mean, it's not like i gve a sh*t wat she's going thru. Just saying

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rare Throwback Photos Of Pete Edochie And Davido / Whatever Happened To Styl-plus? / Emily Ratajkowski Is Once Again Topless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.