Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale (834 Views)

I Need A House To Rent In Lekki Or Ajah. Rent Not More Than N1m Per Annum.urgent / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos) / Prince Eke – “I Do Not Blame Nigerians That Said My Kidnap Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale by tunluvus: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Maheeda was commended for sharing decently dressed pictures of herself on instagram, the self acclaim queen of X took everyone by storm when she stated plainly that that her pussy is for rent only for those with millions.

Maheeda who shared some decent photos yesterday, shared this on her Instagram account today, June 12, 2015 she said she does not care if she is called a LovePeddler.
This time, the self-proclaimed goddess of X has made it known that her private part is up for hiring. She took to her instagram page this morning, June 12, 2015 to make it known that anyone can call her any name but she does not really care. She took to her instagram to say :

“You can call me whatever you want, hoe, prostitute, olosho, runs girl, hustler etc, you are right about one thing, “my pussy is not for free and is not for sell but for hire and if your millions is not ready pls keep working hard or rent a cheaper pussy !”

She got pregnant at the age of 14 and has delivered baby girl, who is now a teenager. She is married and her husband is a Dutchman.

Maheeda is also known for her controversial photos and statements. Just two months ago, the controversial singer took to her social media page to show how she wants to be dressing now that President Buhari is in power.

source: http://naijatroller.com/maheeda-said-my-pussy-is-for-rent-not-for-sale/
Re: Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
grin
Re: Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Hw much be agent fee biko?
Re: Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale by Utchgirl(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Agent fee kwa ?

Seems u wnt 2 be a middle man
Re: Maheeda Said My Pussy Is For Rent Not For Sale by sinaj(f): 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
lol she doesn't want a permanent buyer grin

(1) (Reply)

Heart Of Stone: Unidentified Mother Dumps New Born Baby In Refuse Site.. / Kylie Jenner Grads From Sec Sch / Skiibii Must Die!!! Open Letter To Five Star Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.