Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

You Can't Believe This,what 'president Buhari' Is Earning In A Year And Others. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can't Believe This,what 'president Buhari' Is Earning In A Year And Others. (697 Views)

Adaeze Yobo: "I Can't Believe I Am A Mother Of 3" / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) / Can You Believe This Is Not Yemi Alade ?? ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Believe This,what 'president Buhari' Is Earning In A Year And Others. by Kenechukwu200: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please don't forget to login into www.naijabreeze.com for more BREAKING NEWS,ENTERTAINMENTS,FASHION,SPORTS,COMEDY,AND OTHERS YOU WILL ENJOY TOO.Thanks and may God bless you all as you login to my website,and you won't regret that you do so.See all the Annual Earnings below;

Re: You Can't Believe This,what 'president Buhari' Is Earning In A Year And Others. by Timerkin1: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
NN

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember??? / Mayor Of The City Of Houston Declares July 17th As Basketmouth Day / Nicki Minaj Wants Nothing To Do With Meek Mill's Pregnancy Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.