Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

A Glimpse Into The Future. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Glimpse Into The Future. (396 Views)

The Future Of Oil And Gas Jobs / Only God Knows The Future Despite The Difference(pix) / Predicting The Future Of Physiotherapy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Glimpse Into The Future. by ssuuttaaiinn(f): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn,unlearn and relearn"
Alvin Toffler

It's been a while I wrote on my blog. I have been very busy with lots of activities towards career development.My head is full of lots of new information for futuristic thinking,am searching for where to download it.Before inspiring into the future we have to have a picture of what we want.

It's normal for us to relax and do the same thing,the same way every time.It makes things easier we think,but have we thought about thinking outside box and searching for something new and we will be marvelled at the extent we are missing at the latest technologies on our various fields.We are living in exponential time where many things are changing so fast and many things are controlled by the mind.

We need to open our hearts to asolve new things,open our eyes to see new things and open our ears to hear about new things.

Probably just a new dimension into our businesses will be a turning point for us and we begin to smile at the successes we have achieved.

Get Inspired and have a glimpse into the future.Start engaging in activities the brings out a new and greater dimension in your life,in your place of work and in your business so that you can feature in the picture of the nearest future.

nafisustain.com

(1) (Reply)

Essential Skills In Call Centre Excellence / Five Quickest Ways To Succeed As A Student / 3 Days Free Workshop Enrollment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.