Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia (69833 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Ismail Mrisho Khalfan Collapses & Dies On The Pitch After Scoring A Goal (VIDEO) / Craziest Photos Taken From The Pitch! Caption Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Life's just fragile as breathe,gotta thank d Maker 4each day we see and make each mo count positively.rip 2d dead
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by spencekat(m): 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Dem don follow the guy from village.

RIP bro
No be for all matter dem dey follow somebody from village.E fit b heart failure wey kil am.Africans and their beliefs sef.

1 Like

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by spencekat(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rest In Peace,Footballer.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
kalindaminda:

I swear down. Why can't anyone ask for an autopsy?? ?? ?? People DON'T just fall down and die!!!
xactly wat shudda been done
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by fapcrook(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
Babyboy1986:

RIP bro
your mouth no go kill you o
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by pBuhari(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
so sad
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Godsonkemz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP bro
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by chidooh1: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
Can any good news come out of Malaysia
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Ladycloud(f): 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
R.I.P...
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by olanrewajumi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NA WAO anyways if GEJ was still d president of NIGERIA, d guy wud nt have died so blame buhari. "GEJ till 2029

I don't like commenting but I can't just hold back after reading the trash u just vomited..I wonder y ppl like u find it so difficult to think n reason
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by princefaculty(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by cornel00(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
NA WAO anyways if GEJ was still d president of NIGERIA, d guy wud nt have died so blame buhari. "GEJ till 2029

grin
sweetorgasm:

Tell dem bro
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Lincoln275(m): 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP bother, but anytime i hear malay , selling of kidney comes to my mind
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by amivel(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Rip
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tundeiab:
RIP bro. Reminds me of Samuel Okparaji..
Okparaji or Okwaraji?

1 Like

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by preselect(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
[size=14pt]wow! what can i say?
people should check their health status regularly. this could be another case of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, na wa o.

another sad story. [/size]. . . . . . . . . .

. [size=5pt]i been wan blame buhari now but make i leave politics for this sad thread in honour of this dude[/size]

#RIP

Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by mousco(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
Home trouble suspected embarassed
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by vision2050: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Brainless
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Ologunjude(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
I think today I Samuel Okparaji anniversary. Surprisingly and sad.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Amynature(f): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP bro.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Babyboy1986:

RIP bro

Village

Is he the first person to slump n die in a football pitch?

Naija need to grow up.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by scentmarlc(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
YorubadBlood:
Really sad to break this news..

source: www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/nigerian-player-collapses-dies-in-malaysia/

Cc: Lalasticlala. Please do the needful

Cheiii, death kwa?
Playing football where again?
Naigerians hustling since 1206BC

Rip to d dead sha...

MR NL2015 I REP #TeamScentmarlc
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
so sad...
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by mrcute(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
rip
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by frankcell(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
RIP
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by simdam500(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by darelar(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
YorubadBlood:
Really sad to break this news..

source: www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/nigerian-player-collapses-dies-in-malaysia/

Cc: Lalasticlala. Please do the needful
Rest in peace
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Tundeiab(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
aurxtino:
Okparaji or Okwaraji?
Thanks for the correction.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by yusakins(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
etiosa79:
Destiny killers at work... Pls say this prayer point b4 scrolling down. 'Any destiny killer in my life, in my family, in my generation in my destiny collapse and die ijn'

Pls don't 4get to share

ItsyaBwoyTridaz
grin[quote author=etiosa79 post=34739842]Destiny killers at work... Pls say this prayer point b4 scrolling down. 'Any destiny killer in my life, in my family, in my generation in my destiny collapse and die ijn'
am sure dat dis guy is MFM member.
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by Marsdeg(m): 12:20am On Jun 14, 2015
May your soul finds rest in the Lord. Amen
Re: David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia by kayalla(f): 1:42am On Jun 14, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.