Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Job Offer!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer!! (1499 Views)

10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer / 180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer!! by austein(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
OB OFFER!!!
A START UP Company needs the grooming and trainning of Smart, Humble and Hardworking young males and females
Qualification:
* Should be within the ages of 18 - 29
* Should have at least a WAEC Certificate/OND/HND/B.Sc.
* Should reside in Lagos State.
PLEASE NOTE: Little or no experienced applicants are welcome as ALL the successful candidates will be trained thouroughly for the Job.
lnterested lndividuals should please send CV to duocleaningservices25@gmail.com on or before the 30th of June 2015.
For more details contact: 08139618484, 08088082328
Re: Job Offer!! by lomodele(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
What's d company into?
Re: Job Offer!! by valenu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
lomodele:
What's d company into?
Cleaning
Re: Job Offer!! by lomodele(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
valenu:

Cleaning
Thought as much.. What's d job title?
Re: Job Offer!! by harbayo20(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Do you know that you can create another source of income for yourself even
while still on your normal day job?
Its a business of a lifetime,that keeps earning you money either you there or not(passive income)
A business that goes along with you anywhere you go,
A business you can handover to your next of kin even when you are no more, with just N6,600.
Let's start doing things differently from the way our parents did so that our
future will be better.
BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE,IF INTERESTED!
Re: Job Offer!! by valenu(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2015
harbayo20:
Do you know that you can create another source of income for yourself even
while still on your normal day job?
Its a business of a lifetime,that keeps earning you money either you there or not(passive income)
A business that goes along with you anywhere you go,
A business you can handover to your next of kin even when you are no more, with just N6,600.
Let's start doing things differently from the way our parents did so that our
future will be better.
BEEP ME UP THROUGH MY SIGNATURE,IF INTERESTED!
Networking business
Re: Job Offer!! by austein(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
It is an automobile cleaning company. A state of the art company where both sexes (males and females) will be trained and work as pros. An in-door automobile company with sophisticated equipments and appliances needed in cleaning different types of automobile. For info please contact: 08139618484 or 08088082328. Or you can send your CV to the mail address and you'll be contacted via your CV informations

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors Wanted Urgently / Account Executives, GSK Nigeria. / Latest Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.