Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Which Of This Did You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of This Did You Do? (617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Did You Do? by Adaezeagu(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
Heeeii, oya swear! ― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never bathed in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expecting ur nails to b whiten - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose which one u do Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. Confess are u guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by Adaezeagu(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
Am 90% guilty grin grin
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2015
How long shall we continue like this?
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by coogar: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2015

If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover.

guilty grin
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by Noah13: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Renylee:
How long shall we continue like this?
so your point is?
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by Noah13: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
OP forgot to mention
Carve woods into gun like shapes, split into groups and pretend to shoot each other with it.
The only time there is a problem is if you are shot and you didn't die
grin
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by okangisaiah(f): 2:58am On Jun 14, 2015
So true, thanks for the new knowledge Av just gotten
Re: Which Of This Did You Do? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Everytin I did!

(1) (Reply)

Bed Bugs Eradication / True Love: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years, Die Just Hours Apart / Please Advice Him, He Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.