Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) (86180 Views)

Checkout This Lady's 'fresh Leaves' Outfit / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan... / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by sniper77(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Money ain't a guarantee for happiness. I wish the couple a happy married life. As for the Op his anti virus needs to be updated. Mc Afee,Avast or AVG can clear the virus from your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by cap28: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
So? If both of them are happy with each other getting married in those clothes , what is your business

So many jobless amebos on NL.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by azimibraun: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
Small pickin post. When you grow you will learn how to be grateful to God for bin alive and healthy. Materialism is very very secondary to reasonable adults like me. You wll someday corrects kids the way am correcting you know.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
snazzy5050:
So dry undecided
Dis got to front page angry
Nawa oooooo sad

To make frontpage on nairaland you dont have to create a good thread,just pally with the mods.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by victoriokelvin(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na swag oh make onah free dem. Congrate jare
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by butanep(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Firstly the Op is very foolish for taking pple photo to public in order to mock them... the mockery God will give this Op is gathering momentum.

Secondary I don't see why such topic will make front page. Seun need to constantly organize training and re-training for his administrators because Nairaland is one forum visited by many in Nigerian and across... there is nothing like "Couples"

I didn't see anything wrong with the dressing of the couple. They re looking radiant. The woman is putting a wedding gown and the man is wearing a suit. What else should they put on? Or because it is not looking colorful... " Not all that glitters are gold".

Happy Marriage life to them...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
I was hoping to see the bride in PDP attire and the groom in APC attire. Happy married life.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by tojahh(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks the Man is not the groom, but a well-wisher to the bride.

But OP, I swear, your craze high pass fuel prize for Lagos. And the MOD that shifted this to FP is high on Ijebu Garri
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
omanifrank:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2514269_we1_jpeg878a35299567f01283796bafb8089a60

A source actually sent in this photos.

Was held in Asaba today.....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2514270_wed_jpege994e3e574fad9f37cc9bff8d1a59b53

Any Comment

Congratulations to them

And what's wrong with what they're wearing? How about you mind your damn biz, Aproko?

Congrats to the newly weds.

Aproko, go get a job.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by ThetrueWord: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
You said wedding, it's just a day thing. Marriages like this last.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by flowbjones(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bad Belle @Op
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nice photo, happy couple.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the cloth or the groom for fulfilling the ideal marital, traditional and legal obligation.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by queenfav(f): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is very unprofessional of nairaland...I have always told people about how informative it is as a forum for Nigerians..Right now,am really shocked at the kind of topics that make frontpage..@op ,You put up the picture of a newly married couple,and ask people to comment?Whatever happened to privacy?Are they thieves,terrorists or criminals?So what's this thread about..How does it help Nigerians?So its. A crime to have a lowkey marriage?Why won't people steal and do all sorts to have a big wedding?I am highly disappointed that this was posted,and more so that it made front page..@seun,you may not know why people are deactivating their nairaland accounts,but this is one of the reasons!Bella naija is not as popular as nairaland,but its incomparable because rubbish posts like this can never be featured!I pity the future of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by jackyraw09: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
i luv ppl who don't go overboard to pls fools like OP.

just imagine a scenario of those couple seeking loan in order to throw a

lavish bullshit in the name of wedding only to spend the next 5 yrs paying loan.

This is what i call lowkey trips and what matters is their happiness which i could see

written all over their faces.

OP, You must be a dullard.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
queenfav:
This is very unprofessional of nairaland...I have always told people about how informative it is as a forum for Nigerians..Right now,am really shocked at the kind of topics that make frontpage..@op ,You put up the picture of a newly married couple,and ask people to comment?Whatever happened to privacy?Are they thieves,terrorists or criminals?So what's this thread about..How does it help Nigerians?So its. A crime to have a lowkey marriage?Why won't people steal and do all sorts to have a big wedding?I am highly disappointed that this was posted,and more so that it made front page..@seun,you may not know why people are deactivating their nairaland accounts,but this is one of the reasons!Bella naija is not as popular as nairaland,but its incomparable because rubbish posts like this can never be featured!I pity the future of nairaland.
yes ,ppl seem to be deactivating their accounts on a daily basis ,a lot of nobody monikers now on nairaland
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by passey: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
THIS OP DON SUFFER!! SEE WETIN CHILDSH AMEBO COME CAUSE FOR YOU NOW. ABEG MY PEOPLE, FORGIVE THE YOUNG OP, THE FLOGGING DON DEY TOO MUCH. NEXT TIME YOU NO GO CARRY SMALL PIKIN POST BRING COME NAIRALAND. IF ONLY SAY PEOPLE DEY FLOG NONSENSE POSTS COMOT FROM NAIRALAND AS DEM DO TODAY, CHANGE FOR DON COME!! OP TAKE HEART, YOU HEAR!!!! ALL THE BEST MY BRO
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by luvprince4real(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
omanifrank:

Any Comment

Congratulations to them
Dont despise a little beginning. If they can squeeze out from the little they have to do this, God will surely uplift them bcus it is written dat " he who finds a wife findeth a gud thing & OBTAINETH FAVOUR FROM D LORD". Only God knows if u ar married urself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by pnieeventures: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You must be stup1d
U actually took the words out of my mouth
Op u are very very stup1d,if there is anything word than stup1d u re are then.
What is wrong with there outfit
Who say it cheap?are u there when they bought it or do u know how much it cost cos the picture was taken in a simple way if it was a photo-shop pic we will appraise them.
To image this couple actual pose for this stupid person wey con use am dey mock dem.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by taiwo09: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
this ops is high on met..you need rehab asap. u can try alagbon or kirikiri shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by ZAMZINE(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
snazzy5050:
So dry undecided Dis got to front page angry Nawa oooooo sad
BLAME THE CLUELESS OP.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
they aren't naked... they aren't wearing rags... what's ur point op.... aren't u happy for them?
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by dammmy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
And some1 bring dis to d frontpage... Nairalandi!
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Somie001(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You must be stup1d
I agree with you..he must be very very stupid.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Femifresh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2015
One bit of sense u don't have.. Ode..
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
I was expecting something SURPRISING...

I think the OP is not just a KID but a small KID, who just wasted his PARENTS MB
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by mrkings84(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
Glorious; congrats!!

Hope u know that a successful marriage is not characterised by the quality of elegant attires used on wedding day but by succeeding in the marriage business of living together for so many years as husband and wife.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2015
I was expecting something SURPRISING...

I think the OP is not just a KID but a small KID, who just wasted his PARENTS MB but didn't waste mine 'cos i BROWSE FREE
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Raylight2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
omanifrank:

Any Comment

Congratulations to them
so ..what's wrong?
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whoever brought this to the front page is high on some cheap ganja weeds just like the op. Medical check up is highly recommended.
Re: Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) by Gentelsoul: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
there's nothing wrong with dat picture na,abi do i need to use class?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / 'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.