Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. (4098 Views)

Please How Much Does It Cost To Get Medical Glasses In Lagos / Supposed HIV + Gloria Ogbuka's Medical Report shows she is negative / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by Alexisu: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Good morning friends.

I need urgent response on what it will cost me to get a medical fitness report from any government health institutions in Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation of a quick and positive response from you.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by eightsin(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2015
Just go to the hospital. Pay for the examination and get your fitness report except you got something you are hiding
Re: Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by Alexisu: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2015
Thanks, but like I said, just want to get Idea of what it will cost.
Re: Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by eyinjuege: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its really the investigations you'll be required to do that may cost you and some minor administrative charges.
You can take like 8 to 12K max I think.
Re: Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by Alexisu: 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2015
Thanks, finally got it.
Re: Help: Please Nls, What Does It Cost To Get Medical Report From Govt Hospital. by Lynbrook(m): 4:45am On Dec 09, 2015
@OP is ur report pertaining to the commonwealth scholarship interview? If yes, can you get it from any teaching or general hospital in ur state of resides. Awaiting ur timely response

(1) (Reply)

Stop Feeding Your Fibroids / Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya / Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.