Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! (3015 Views)

Samsung S7 65k (SOLD) n 2 Samsung S5 50k / 2 Samsung S4, (SPH-L720) LTE enabled, 27k Each. NEW ARRIVALS / Samsung Galaxy Note4 And Note 5 For Sale sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:48am On Jun 14, 2015
1. S4 ([size=16pt]Sold)[/size]
Bought it at Ebay in February but i have upgraded to Note 4
The edges have significant wear. The back panel has some light scratches.

internal memory 16gb
Camera: 13.0 MP
Ram: 2GB Perfect for any Game )
Free 4GB Memory Card and Charger!!

Current Market Price = ₦ 68,480

My price 35k

2. Samsung Galaxy Note4 ([size=14pt]sold[/size])

Color: White
Storage Capacity: 32GB
Ram: 3GB Perfect for any Game )

Style: Bar
Screen Size: 5.7"
Features: 4G Data Capable, Bluetooth Enabled, Fingerprint Sensor
Camera Resolution: 16.0MP
Lock Status: Network Unlocked

It comes with a Free Charger

Current Market Price = ₦ 135,000

My price 105,000

3. Samsung Galaxy Note4 ([size=16pt]sold[/size])

Color: White
Storage Capacity: 16GB
Ram: 3GB ( Perfect for any Game )

Style: Bar
Screen Size: 5.7"
Features: 4G Data Capable, Bluetooth Enabled, Fingerprint Sensor
Camera Resolution: 16.0MP
Lock Status: Network Unlocked

It also comes with a Free Charger and 32GB SD Card

Current Market Price = ₦ 135,000

My price 105,000

You can come down to Onitsha or online transaction but since we lack trust and alot of Scammers in Town, please i advise you made it to Anambra State or contact any of your relatives living around
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by dozzynet(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Interested in the s4. What's the last price?
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2015
dozzynet:
Interested in the s4. What's the last price?

i thought i gave a fair price on the S4

remember it comes with Original Charger and 4gb SD Card all for FREE

give me your price, Everything is working Perfectly ok
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by dozzynet(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

i thought i gave a fair price on the S4
remember it comes with Original Charger and 4gb SD Card all for FREE
give me your price, Everything is working Perfectly ok
Thanks for your response. I can afford 25k.

1 Like

Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2015
dozzynet:

Thanks for your response. I can afford 25k.
OK but it's not posible.

Sold S3 2 months ago at 28k

The last I can afford is 30k
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by dozzynet(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
OK but it's not posible.
Sold S3 2 months ago at 28k
The last I can afford is 30k
I need the phone but it seems we cant agree.
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
dozzynet:

I need the phone but it seems we cant agree.

Would have loved selling it to you but 25k is not good. Seriously.

But the phone features are superb especially the High volume Ram for any games and Sweet Camera.

I bought it $200 which is 43k or so last 3 months
I unlocked it myself and set everything which I will reset for you
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by dozzynet(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

But the phone features are superb especially the High volume Ram for any games and Sweet Camera.

I understand u bros. That's the much i can pay for the phone. I'm a corper and paying that amount u are quoting will shake me fin******. All the same,thanks.
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by jazz04(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

nice.. Am in Lagos boss.... can you send it to someone in lag? what's d model exactly.. for the s4
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
jazz04:

nice.. Am in Lagos boss.... can you send it to someone in lag? what's d model exactly.. for the s4

Samsung Galaxy S 4 SPH-L720T
It's Sprint but I have unlocked and used for 2 months

Yes I have alot of family members in Lagos but my problems are

1. Who will pick it up

2. How committed are you? Because it's not about sending it but buying it.

I would have love if you have anybody here in onitsha, asaba, the whole South East.

So he or she can Come and see.

Or

We can do it via online, if you pay, I will send it.

You can check out my Facebook account. I added it to show my real self Incase if anyone is afraid.

Thanks
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by jazz04(m): 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 SPH-L720T
It's Sprint but I have unlocked and used for 2 months

Yes I have alot of family members in Lagos but my problems are

1. Who will pick it up

2. How committed are you? Because it's not about sending it but buying it.

I would have love if you have anybody here in onitsha, asaba, the whole South East.

So he or she can Come and see.

Or

We can do it via online, if you pay, I will send it.

You can check out my Facebook account. I added it to show my real self Incase if anyone is afraid.

Thanks

I have a problem with that version. it's always stock on 4G.....
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
jazz04:

You change the settings and use 3G
It's simple

I use 3G with it
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
jazz04:

set to automatic

Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by jazz04(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
set to automatic

bros, this phone always use preferred network as 3G.. and that drains battery.. you can't force it to use edge. it's possible though, but stressful through some tweaking.
secondly, there's a risk of getting it locked when one updates.

thirdly the phone is basically a cdma phone, the lte bands used won't work here in nigeria when we finally have lte...

the phone is from sprint. I always tell people to stay away from sprint...and verizon too... att and t mobile are ok..

there are many restrictions with that phone. some can't even use hotspot....

these phones sale relatively cheaper on ebay...

I no dey spoil your market boss, just to educate people...
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2015
jazz04:

bros, this phone always use preferred network as 3G.. and that drains battery.. you can't force it to use edge. it's possible though, but stressful through some tweaking.

thirdly the phone is basically a cdma phone, the lte bands used won't work here in nigeria when we finally have lte...

the phone is from sprint. I always tell people to stay away from sprint...and verizon too... att and t mobile are ok..

Thanks for that but this is what I know

1. This phone works with 4G and i am not having a problem with that.

2. Most Recent Phones no longer entertain 2G anymore Because it has been updated

3. About tweaking, I unlock and root any phone and that's allow for any tweaking and whatever you want to do.

4. I have update my Note to 4.4.2 and it is unlocked

5. I use mine as hotspot with 2 of my laptops and it works very fine and at higher speed . Better than Modem speed

When I bought this S4 and took it to Market for unlock. They couldn't unlock and even one of them claims that it can never be unlocked.

I used Google and searched for it. I noticed many people were having my exact problem.

After 2 days, a developer shared a apk file and it unlock every single Sprint of any Model.

The reason people stay away from Sprint was Because there were never a means to unlock it.

Now there is a perfect and easy way to open it better than t mobile, Verizon, AT&T etc.

Right Now, Sprint is very very costly in eBay Aution because people has seen a better way to use it with any network in any country.

Even when I went to the Market, they paid me before I shown them the trick to unlock any Sprint Android Phones.

Please I will like you to make research or better still ask questions before scaring people away from someone's business other than mine.

Thanks
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Besto(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2015
jazz04:

true talk as i waa advice people to go for international version which myt be for same price or a lil bit expensive.
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Besto:

true talk as i waa advice people to go for international version which myt be for same price or a lil bit expensive.

I want to understand this very well.

I have sold alot of phones especially offline like TMOBILE AT&T VERIZON and none of my buyers has ever complain.

Did you know I was enable to change my S3 Imei no and it works with glo bis .

Samsungs are cert-based starting with the Note 3 which stop the ESN editing or changing.

I am ready to know where Usa service provider is different from International Version.

All these years, most of the phone I used are oming from usa network and i teawk them the way I like.

I am a Pro Member in most of Android Best Forums in the world and I gets whatever information I want anytime anyday.

I simply believe most of us are limited to latest update in Mobile and Android hints.

Like I said, you need to ask any question rather discouraging and feeding people with false information.

Thanks
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by jazz04(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

I want to understand this very well.

I have sold alot of phones especially offline like TMOBILE AT&T VERIZON and none of my buyers has ever complain.

Did you know I was enable to change my S3 Imei no and it works with glo bis .

Samsungs are cert-based starting with the Note 3 which stop the ESN editing or changing.

I am ready to know where Usa service provider is different from International Version.

All these years, most of the phone I used are oming from usa network and i teawk them the way I like.

I am a Pro Member in most of Android Best Forums in the world and I gets whatever information I want anytime anyday.

I simply believe most of us are limited to latest update in Mobile and Android hints.

Like I said, you need to ask any question rather discouraging and feeding people with false information.

Thanks

I am happy you claim you are into android stuffs and all.... can you counter all what I said please with respect to your particular phone?

and which method did you use to change your imei? xposed framework or the hardware been used??

as regards the US networks, like I pointed out initially, sprint and verizon US are cdma based NOT gsm... so there phones have some differences in frequency bands used. although the phones work with nigerian gsm networks, that's because most latest smartphones are built with cdma and gsm radio..... not too long ago this wasn't possible. see iphone 4 verizon or sprint versions.... even the current smartphones with cdma+gsm capability, verizon and sprint still put limitations like disabling hotspot, but that can be bypassed thanks to android flexibilty....
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2015
jazz04:

I am happy you claim you are into android stuffs and all.... can you counter all what I said please with respect to your particular phone?

and which method did you use to change your imei? xposed framework or the hardware been used??

as regards the US networks, like I pointed out initially, sprint and verizon US are cdma based NOT gsm... so there phones have some differences in frequency bands used. although the phones work with nigerian gsm networks, that's because most latest smartphones are built with cdma and gsm radio..... not too long ago this wasn't possible. see iphone 4 verizon or sprint versions.... even the current smartphones with cdma+gsm capability, verizon and sprint still put limitations like disabling hotspot, but that can be bypassed thanks to android flexibilty....

xposed framework imei changes has limitation which doesn't work with glo bis ( haven't tested it on note 4 )

Please my phone doesn't disable hotspot in any way except yours is faulty.
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by jazz04(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

xposed framework imei changes has limitation which doesn't work with glo bis ( haven't tested it on note 4 )

Please my phone doesn't disable hotspot in any way except yours is faulty.

OK.. How did you change your imei plz.. will it work for s4? or lg g2??
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by dozzynet(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Following.
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
jazz04:

OK.. How did you change your imei plz.. will it work for s4? or lg g2??

Make use of Paid DFS Software

It works like most of the box in the Market.

I will send you more info when I enter PC
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=16pt]ALL SOLD[/size]
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by ThePrekky(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2015
If you can get a Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.1 I'm willing to buy. And I can come to Onitsha too
Re: 2 Samsung Galaxy Note4 And 1 Samsung Galaxy S4 For Sale(unlocked)pic SOLD!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
ThePrekky:
If you can get a Samsung Galaxy tab S 10.1 I'm willing to buy. And I can come to Onitsha too

Sorry, what I have right now is another Note 4 and 2 more coming next week

(1) (Reply)

USA Used DELL Vostro 3300 Intel Core-i3 Laptop Cheap -SOLD / Samsung Galaxy S8 Black 64gb / Buy Blackberry Phones, Samsung And Apple Ipads In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.