Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack (1040 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / BREAKING NEWS!!!- Jackie Chan Passes On? / Jackie Chan Passed Away This Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by Jayjezey: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2015
The famous actor Jackie Chan died of a
heart attack this morning.
The historic actor, who made a name for
himself for his incredible performance in
1995 Rumble in the Bronx. His enormous
charisma always gave him the opportunity
to develop his career as a singer,
stuntman, writer, film director and
producer. The brilliant career of the most
famous Chinese ended this morning by a
heart attack in a Hong Kong Hospital.
The medical reports indicate that he
suffered a fulminate heart attack, which
paralyzed his heart making it impossible
for the blood to reach his brain, and other
vital organs, that caused the death of this
humanitarian man, who years before was
named philanthropist of the year for his
country.
The sad news of Chans’s death was given by
his wife Lin Feng-jiao in a news
conference, a couple of hours ago, where
she said to the media, “I hope you can
understand my loss, and I would
appreciate if you can give us space for
our mourning”.
Until now, funeral's details are uncertain,
nevertheless, the body of Jackie Chan will
be buried next to his parents, who taught
him the meaning of love for his family.
Definitely it’s a big loss.
Rest in peace Jackie Chan.

http://www.cnminformativo.com/2015/05/jackie-chan-passed-away-this-morning.html?m=1

Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
shocked

It can't be cry
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by zizazizu: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Yay!ah!

This just made me truly sad. Jackie Chan gave my idle moments as a child a beautiful memory. His movies are always uplifting in a hilarious way.

He couldn't die on set with all his dangerous stunts. Got killed by a heartbreak?

Damn! I feel really really sad right now.
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by crisycent: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2015
Sad..
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by xreal: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2015
oh, that man that always made me break my ankle whenever I copied his stunts as a kid.

The world will miss you.

R.I.P
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by slimlancy88(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
undecided Hoax
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by KENNETHFRANK: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Contact Name:ADEBANJO IDIRIS (DCG Officer In Charge Of Sales, Auctions and Government Approved Promotional Offers) Contact No: 08063156588 The Nigeria Custom service (NCS) Auctions Is Up Again and Granting Nigerians the Privilege to Own Vehicles at Affordable Rates. Approved By The Federal Government Of Nigeria, All Individuals Should Note That These Vehicles Are Impounded Due To Smuggling And Improper Importation Which Has Resulted In The Forfeiture Of The Said Property As Penalty For The Illegal Act. Consequently, These Impounded Vehicles Are Now Being Auctioned To Eligible Nigerians In The Ongoing 2015/2016 ( N.C.S. Batch B) Vehicle Auctions And This Action Is In Line With The Directives Of The Government Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. These Vehicles Are First Class grades and Has Never Been Used In Nigeria. The Vehicles Are Currently In The Custom Warehouse At Iduroko Border Ports Awaiting Removal By Clearance. For Further Inquiries Please Contact ADEBANJO IDIRIS on: 08063156588 For Information On How To Obtain These Vehicles. Buyers Should Please Note That There Are No Complications Whatsoever Using A Custom Impounded Property As Stickers And Other Documents Will Be Made Available To Buyers By The Nigeria Custom Service After The Necessary Documentation.

Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by galadima77(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2015
Jackie Chan is the latest celeb to fall victim to a death hoax News of actor Jackie Chan ’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the June 2015 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, the actor best known for his roles in Shanghai Noon, Rush Hour or Police Story is alive and well. UPDATE 14/06/2015 : This story seems to be false.
source: http://en.mediamass.net/people/jackie-chan/deathhoax.html
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by doublewisdom: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2015
So sad. He was my role model back then when I wished I could beat up my teachers and older brothers.
Re: Sad!! Legendary Jackie Chan Passes Away This Morning, Of Heart Attack by Jayjezey: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
So sad. He was my role model back then when I wished I could beat up my teachers and older brothers.
Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Ex Falcons Player Chichi Igbo Puts Her Aps On Display In New Photos. / Davido Teams Up With Us Rapper Future To Celebrate His Manager's Birthday / Young Shall Grow Bus Plying Lagos To The East Crashes, Driver, 11 Passengers Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.