Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. (4057 Views)

Ota: Home Of Maths Champions / Buhari Receives Ufot Ekong, Nigerian Student That Solved 30yr Old Math Puzzle / WOULD You Agree To This Full Form Of MATHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Symphony007: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
Incredible! Saw this in a class room I went to read in after lectures, don't know if it is an actual problem they solved in class or a sick joke by students...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by pinkiberry(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
it had better be a joke.
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by CHM11: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2015
University? 2015?
Is that a chalkboard?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by tafrica(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Some people are pathological liars, a chalk board in university in this 2015.

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
obviously a joke. no future explanation required
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Qu3sT(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
The person wey write that thing handwriting no nice at all and whiteboard 4 university in 2015, Seriously.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Symphony007: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
Those of you saying a chalkboard is not possible in a Nigerian university today is in over their head.

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by estacyresource: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
FINALLY See Names Of Those Who Will Emerge As Buhari’s Ministers
http://nigerianewsnetwork..com/2015/06/finally-see-names-of-those-who-will.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by JohnFrankling(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Which university in rivers state please?
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by McWhillion(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin laugh of the century, a university using a chalkboard, I will be goddamned.
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by djonassasky: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mini fridge for sale ! Contact #08162652562
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by pass111(m): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
McWhillion:
grin laugh of the century, a university using a chalkboard, I will be goddamned.

MIT and HARVARD still make use them.
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by McWhillion(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
pass111:

MIT and HARVARD still make use them. undecided undecided undecided
I will be goddamned still
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by pass111(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
McWhillion:
I will be goddamned still
Goddamned you are then angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by amokeme(f): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
pass111:

Goddamned you are then angry angry angry
cheesy
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
CHM11:
University?
2015?

Is that a chalkboard?

I school in China our boards are chalk boards

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by CHM11: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
jessirazo:

I school in China our boards are chalk boards
You said china.....I'm not surprised... You left Nigeria to school in China? Kudos to you.
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by 3kay945(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin this is funny!
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
that's why they are called the lazy tribe
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by nairamaverick(m): 1:52am On Jun 15, 2015
No better to teach them
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by saintneo(m): 2:47am On Jun 15, 2015
I believe that this is a joke.

We are not people from the Middle-East that indoctrinate their children with a terrorist version of Mickymouse.

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria blog - Challenges to Solar Power Solution in Nigeria, please leave your comments and share with friends on facebook and other social media.
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Faremisodeeq(m): 7:51am On Jun 15, 2015
This is present in every states in Nigeria. I pray God help us
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
CHM11:

You said china.....I'm not surprised... You left Nigeria to school in China? Kudos to you.
"Civil Engineering"
Re: See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. by Josephkabila12: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is one of the LT class. The classes are mainly for tutorials. What is written on the board there is not true, it's one of this unserious student that wrote that just to catch Cruse. Rivers State University......my Alma mater

(1) (Reply)

7 Scams Even The Smartest People Fall For / Jide Sanwo-olu Commissions The Most Beautiful Secondary School In Lagos (Photos) / Osun State Polytechnic Iree Forms Are Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.