Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Install New Custom Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install New Custom Rom (953 Views)

SOLVED: I Flashed Custom Rom On My Samsung S7 Now No Network / Tecno L5 Custom ROM.. / ( ( Custom Rom For Infinix Hot Note X551 ) ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install New Custom Rom by lgboks(m): 10:52am On Jun 14, 2015
am new to rom installation......would appreciate it if anyone can show me where to get tutorials on how to install custom rom for elephone p6i and htc droid incredible also where i can get good rom to download for them.
please if the tutorials can be gotten here would very much appreciate it cool
Re: How To Install New Custom Rom by Collinz2(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Search google u wil see it.
Re: How To Install New Custom Rom by lgboks(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Collinz2:
Search google u wil see it.
I did that....been running around circles all day....still searching though....
Thanks
Re: How To Install New Custom Rom by Collinz2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
lgboks:
I did that....been running around circles all day....still searching though....
Thanks
whts the name of ur phone
Re: How To Install New Custom Rom by lgboks(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2015
Collinz2:
whts the name of ur phone
elephone p6i and htc droid incredible 2
The elephone came rooted(that was how it was bought) but the software is having lots of issues while the htc crashes alot...have to do a factory reset and wipe all my data most of the time cry
Re: How To Install New Custom Rom by Collinz2(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2015
For the elephone i know nothing of that bt the htc droid incredible 2 i have it bt i stayed to the stock rom why? Cus every custom rom i install have the same problem which iz network. Find stock update rom its better and stable.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Unveil Galaxy Note 5 To Be August 13 / Review, Specification And Price Of Lg G4 / How To Recover Files From Corrupted USB Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.