Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. (1386 Views)

Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / SHOCKING!15 Year Old Boy Was Used To Lay Church Foundation / Graphic Photo: Pretty Lady Murdered By Desperate Guys For Rituals In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by cozy7(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
[b]I really don't no where to start...alright, from d beginning.
I had a frd who was more of my colleague than a frd, always complained of being broke.So I decided to link him up with some other places I work, so as for him to earn more. Essien never had d patience, he always wanted to earn as much as d boss does. He resigned from d job I connected him to, he got another, resigned....another n resigned. I met one day, looking so haggard n broke, he narrated his ordeal to me, once again I decided to help, I asked him for his phone number n he said he'd sold his phone (was that bad). I condemned him n accused him of being to desperate to make it, I gave him a small phones (Nokia) told him I'll call him on that line wen I get sth for (job) for him. He thanked n promised me to work hard and be patient.
Days passed, weeks passed, then moths.....I couldn't reach him on phone n didn't even no where he stays. I got several offers for him but couldn't reach him.
Just yesterday (June 13th), as I drove home, I saw him standing (obviously) waiting for me......This time, he looked terrible, he looked broke, hungry n dried, I really can't explain it, but sth was just off. In tears, he told me his story........"I sold d phone u gave me when I waited for abt a week n didn't hear from u, I had to feed. I was living with my frd who was a bus conductor, that's how I was till last week, we both agree to go do money rituals, after we had made d plans, d "baba" (native doctor) told u to come back in 5days time. Oh God (now in tears) how was I to know that my frd had made extra plans behind my back for d native doctor to use my manhood for his rituals?
On d 5th day, we got there, d baba made several incantations, gave me sth whitish to lick and I lost consciousness. By d time I regained myself, I was standing at d bus stop alone.....my frd was gone, I felt empty, then realized my manhood was gone!!"
I opened my mouth to talk, but no words came out......finally, I asked him how he urinated, he said he's "never pressed ". Man to man, he stripped and I saw NOTHING! I MEAN NOTHING!!
Honestly, I'm scared scared, he's refused to tell his family or d police. I wanna help him But I don't no how, besides I've got a strange feeling that I shouldn't hv anything to do with him this time......
Plz house what do I do? What do I tell him? Currently, he's in my house, my girl is coming over today n is usually scared of this kinda spiritual things...as he cries all night long. ADVISE PLZZZZ [/b]
Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by Beesluv: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eeya
Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by BTT(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
This is strong.

My opinion is that you don't keep him in your house. He can't be trusted.

He certainly needs help, but you won't be offering that by keeping him under your roof. Accompany and reunite him to his family members.

Let him report the case at the police station first.

"Greed, like the love of money, is the king of fear" - Jerome K. Jerome
Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oya, clap for ya sef cool

1 Like

Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by kilode100(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wey him friend?
Abi him just disappear like that?

Lie lie story.

4 Likes

Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by cozy7(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:
Wey him friend?
Abi him just disappear like that?

Lie lie story.
Exactly, he's frd has just disappeared like that. He's gone to d house, but d frd isn't there at all.
Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by cozy7(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
BTT:
This is strong.

My opinion is that you don't keep him in your house. He can't be trusted.

He certainly needs help, but you won't be offering that by keeping him under your roof. Accompany and reunite him to his family members.

Let him report the case at the police station first.

"Greed, like the love of money, is the king of fear" - Jerome K. Jerome

Exactly what I'm thinking. Bcoz I can't leave him in my house with my girl, while I'm out at work tomorrow. Thanks a lot.
Re: His "Manhood" Was Used For Rituals. by kilode100(f): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
cozy7:
Exactly, he's frd has just disappeared like that. He's gone to d house, but d frd isn't there at all.

He can use his friend for rituals' too.
They will summon him through mirror.
No go buy market o....
Let him look for elders in his family.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Surfing With Tweakware On MTN / Donate Bitcoin And I Will Do Anything / 2017 Opportunity To Buy Genuine Half Plot Of Land At Odogunyan Thru The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.