Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... (3215 Views)

Looking For God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Serious Relationship / Does Love Still Exist In Distance Relationships / God Fearing Woman With A Good Heart For A Wonderful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by toyinzine: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
My name is Oluwatoyin Quadri.....

I'm a young lady, pretty, well mannered, well cultured, godly and with a good heart. I would be 28 in September, i live in Lagos and i work as a journalist in one of the nation's best entertainment and relationship magazines.

I believe i am a good lady by a good man's standard, cautiously ambitious, very straight forward and can be very playful at times when i'm in the company of an interesting person. I am a good cook and i am a very strong admirer of raising a good home with an equally good man in the future.

Irony
As a young journalist,as a good friend and as godly lady, i have been involved directly in building a lot of broken relationships and homes, i have even done some few match making in the past between very beautiful couples and i have always enjoyed what i do. When i receive great encomiums about how i've imparted positively into other people's lives, it only makes me hungry to even do more. I have gone to any length to mend broken relationships, even traveled overseas at few times just to make a lady get her love back. All these years, i have really never bothered about settling down myself, all i cared about was working to helping other people and being happy for it.

Presently
Now, i am in need of a serious relationship and i am now so desirable of having a happy husband and kids. I have given so much to my job and other people's life and have felt accomplished for it but now is the time to give my very best and heart into the relationship of my own and that is the sole reason why i am taking this "risk" of coming online to a social network to do so. Its not about my job anymore nor ab out an ego to keep, i have had enough of my job and willing to sacrifice it to building a worthy and cherish-able home with a fine, young, ambitious and good heart-ed man.

My desire
I desire a good and godly man. A man who despite living in this sinful and deteriorating world, still have a strong desire for building a good home and having a well cultured kids. I desire a man who i would trust so much as if he was the first man i have ever fallen in love with.

I desire a man who still believes true and unshaken love still very much exists.

I prefer a man between the ages of 29 and 38

I am not looking for a rich man neither am i searching for an Angel, i had an humble background and learnt to live with the smallest possible means available. All i want is happiness and a man i can always be proud of.

I would be the most happy lady in the world the very moment i find that man i seek from this forum and i come back with my testimony when i have found that special man i seek.......

Kindly send me a mail via toyinzine@gmail.com

Thanks

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Good luck
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
cheesygrin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by bigiyaro(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
if there is any drop of truth in wat u said abt urself, u wont b writin dis epistle.

1 Like

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lovely writeup. You sound intelligent and I am sure any man who you settle down with will be a very lucky man indeed.

Best of favour.

Cc: justwise, eyop, ba7man, burger01, drsteroid, sukkot etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
standd:
cheesygrin
Madam warrisit? grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Enegod.. Come and see wife ooooooo
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:
Lovely writeup. You sound intelligent and I am sure any man who you settle down with will be a very lucky man indeed.

Best of favour.

Cc: justwise, eyop, ba7man, burger01, drsteroid etc grin grin grin

grin grin grin have you started again?

2 Likes

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin have you started again?
Ahn Ahn, can't I present wife material to my darling justwise? grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toyinzine, please upload a picture so that the searching brothers can know what you look like.
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Madam warrisit? grin

undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Ahn Ahn, can't I present wife material to my darling justwise? grin

Awww!! that is very nice of you but at the moment i'm off the market grin grin ...but i just want to know....are you allergic to men? grin grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you a graduate?.
Do you have first class?
Do you have big booty?
Do you have big oranges?
Are you good in bedmatics?
Do you have a certificate is sexology?
Can you cook?
Can you iron clothes?
Can you do that thing?

If yes
then contact me, as the current minister of women affairs, i have too much money to spend.

Thank U
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Are you a graduate?.
Do you have first class?
Do you have big booty?
Do you have big oranges?
Can you cook?
Can you iron clothes?
Can you do that thing?

If yes
then contact me, as the current minister of women affairs, i have too much money to spend.

Thank U

grin grin grin grin grin see list!!! oya Ishilove get me a lady with the above qualities then i'm on the market again
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
[s]
MuguliciousMUGU:
Are you a graduate?.
Do you have first class?
Do you have big booty?
Do you have big oranges?
Can you cook?
Can you iron clothes?
Can you do that thing?
If yes
Thank U
[/s] grin really funny, I guess! Let's be serious for once.
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
O boy!... See CV! grin grin...Kingtom come chi chom ching grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Enegod(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Enegod.. Come and see wife ooooooo
na scammer grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Burger01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove, today na Sunday abegsmiley

justwise:

...are you allergic to men? grin grin
^^^
Help me ask her o. She has been turning my advances down since I nor be Dangote's first soncheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

^^^
Help me ask her o. She has been turning my advances down since I nor be Dangote's first soncheesy

grin grin grin grin grin oh my days!!!!
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

Awww!! that is very nice of you but at the moment i'm off the market grin grin ...but i just want to know....are you allergic to men? grin grin
My dear ayamu not. I'm just a bit too picky for my own good embarassed
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Burger01:

^^^
Iffahear! cheesy
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

My dear ayamu not. I'm just a bit too picky for my own good embarassed

grin grin grin lower your standard and accommodate folks like Burger01
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Are you a graduate?.
Do you have first class?
Do you have big booty?
Do you have big oranges?
Can you cook?
Can you iron clothes?
Can you do that thing?

If yes

Thank U
Mr Man, go and hire a maid to iron your clothes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin lower your standard and accommodate folks like Burger01
He should water the ground. He no gree water ground grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Eyop: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Best of favour.

Cc: justwise, eyop, ba7man, burger01, drsteroid, sukkot etc grin grin grin

cheesy grin hmmm.... Ishilove, how can i be of help?
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin see list!!! oya Ishilove get me a lady with the above qualities then i'm on the market again
You need to rededicate your life to Jesus, youngman tongue

1 Like

Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy grin hmmm.... Ishilove, how can i be of help?
I'm just greeting you na grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ishilove:

You need to rededicate your life to Jesus, youngman tongue

grin grin grin grin they send you? I want to rededicate my life to a woman, bible said person wey find good woman find good thing
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Oildichotomy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2015
Toyin, we can always work something out.

I am tired of Ishilove jharee.

Will forward an Email ASAP! No time to waste
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Toyin, we can always work something out.

I am tired of Ishilove jharee.

Will forward an Email ASAP! No time to waste
Oyel dichotomy, I hope money dey ya pocket? grin
Re: To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin grin they send you? I want to rededicate my life to a woman, bible said person wey find good woman find good thing
Okay, get ready for email applications. I wee go and hustle them wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijebu-ode Girls: Join The Queue / Happy Birthday Obayaya / Mixed Feelings - In Love With A Nairaland Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.