Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? (1556 Views)

The Moment You Realize Your Mama Gave Birth In Nigeria / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Prove That Papa Is Equal To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fiction

On this faithful day, I was traveling from Warri to Lagos state. We boarded a bus and we were all comfortable.

One old mama in her late 70's sat in the middle row, 2 rows away from the driver. Immediately we were to leave the park, the mama shouted saying "Driver, when you reach Uniben gate for Benin, abeg tell me oh, make you nor forget oh".

I took note of her and I thought I will also remind her when we get to Benin, Uniben gate to be precise.

Not 10 mins after we left the park, mama shouted again, "Driver, nor forget say when you reach Uniben gate make you tell me oh"..the Driver said "Iyeme, mama nor worry, I go remember".

Immediately we left warri, mama slept off.
So the driver put one funny Mr Ibu nollywood movie and every passenger was so into the movie that we forgot mama's request.

We got to Ore, we all came down and went to eat, even mama self came down and went to use the urinary.

We continued our journey to Lagos, after about 5 hours, we were close to Shagamu when mama shouted again "Driver, no forget oh, when you reach Uniben gate for Benin, tell me oh"

Driver shouted "Osalobua, mama I don forget oh, we don almost reach Lagos so oh"

See Drama, Mama held drivers shirt while the bus was still on top speed. We had to park to settle the problem, mama did not agree oh, she was screaming and shouting that she will die here if they don't take her back to Benin.

Most of us in the bus were students so we agreed to follow the bus back to Benin with mama, some people came down and continued their journey.

We drove back to Benin and when we got to Uniben gate, this is what happened-

Mama, opened her small handbag, brought out two tablets of paracetamols, one multivitamim and some follic acid, She popped open a sachet of purewater and swallowed the whole drugs. Then she said

"ehen, na my daughter for Warri say make I make sure say I take my medicine when we reach Uniben gate for Benin, omo meh, make we dey go Lagos now"
Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by crystalzoe: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
haba mama! if to say u b young lady d slap i go give u fit reset ur destiny
Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
RileyFreeman1:
Fiction

On this faithful day, I was traveling from Warri to Lagos state. We boarded a bus and we were all comfortable.

One old mama in her late 70's sat in the middle row, 2 rows away from the driver. Immediately we were to leave the park, the mama shouted saying "Driver, when you reach Uniben gate for Benin, abeg tell me oh, make you nor forget oh".

I took note of her and I thought I will also remind her when we get to Benin, Uniben gate to be precise.

Not 10 mins after we left the park, mama shouted again, "Driver, nor forget say when you reach Uniben gate make you tell me oh"..the Driver said "Iyeme, mama nor worry, I go remember".

Immediately we left warri, mama slept off.
So the driver put one funny Mr Ibu nollywood movie and every passenger was so into the movie that we forgot mama's request.

We got to Ore, we all came down and went to eat, even mama self came down and went to use the urinary.

We continued our journey to Lagos, after about 5 hours, we were close to Shagamu when mama shouted again "Driver, no forget oh, when you reach Uniben gate for Benin, tell me oh"

Driver shouted "Osalobua, mama I don forget oh, we don almost reach Lagos so oh"

See Drama, Mama held drivers shirt while the bus was still on top speed. We had to park to settle the problem, mama did not agree oh, she was screaming and shouting that she will die here if they don't take her back to Benin.

Most of us in the bus were students so we agreed to follow the bus back to Benin with mama, some people came down and continued their journey.

We drove back to Benin and when we got to Uniben gate, this is what happened-

Mama, opened her small handbag, brought out two tablets of paracetamols, one multivitamim and some follic acid, She popped open a sachet of purewater and swallowed the whole drugs. Then she said

"ehen, na my daughter for Warri say make I make sure say I take my medicine when we reach Uniben gate for Benin, omo meh, make we dey go Lagos now"

I need your mail bro...someone wants to contact you regarding nestle... Or u can mail me first.

W.ovurevu(at)gmail.com

Will be expecting..
Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I need your mail bro...someone wants to contact you regarding nestle... Or u can mail me first.

W.ovurevu(at)gmail.com

Will be expecting..
Check your mail(s)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2015
RileyFreeman1:

Check your mail(s)

Replied already bro.
Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Bonjelomo: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Can I av ur email or preferably ur phone number sir? It is urgent
Re: Journey With Mama- What Will You Do To Her? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bonjelomo:
Can I av ur email or preferably ur phone number sir? It is urgent
Sorry for the late reply. Kindly check your email, I have replied you.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How We Sleep Now Because Of Fulani Herdsmen / Funny Ideas You Should Try Out (pics) / Video: Oluwashinavyb – Oluwa Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.