Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! (1059 Views)

This Man Wants Mass Burial For All African Leaders / World’s Oldest Man Wants To Die At Age 145 / BOOM: Gay Couple Just LOST Their RIGHT To Marry In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by ComrEmmanuel(m): 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you are still single while your friends are busy getting married every Saturday? Hmm.. I know its quite disturbing. Don't worry, this short write-up will help you know where you're going wrong. And if you do something about it, you will get so many suitors as soon as possible.
1. You're not appreciative. He sacrifices for you, buys you expensive things, yet you don't appreciate? Very soon he will get tired of you.

2. You ask for too much. There are some things you need to do on your own. Show him you can take care of the family and the kids; when he's out.

3. You are not submissive. Are you the disrespectful and disobedient type? I don't care if you are President's daughter.. The man is always the head of the house.. The earlier you give him some respect, the better.

4. You are looking for Mr Perfect. Let me ask you.. Are you perfect? I'm Sure you're not. Nobody is perfect. Not me, not you. Get used to it..

5. You don't have a job. Don't depend on a man all the time..Ladies should learn to be independent.. it is not pride But Self Respect. Get a handwork dear.

6. You look desperate. Your parents and friends are asking you frustrating questions about marriage, and you are so sick of those questions so you'll do anything to get the next available guy to marry you. You need a man so badly. Well, let me tell you, the more desperate you are, the less attractive men find you.

7. You are bad with kids. You hate kids? Sorry for you! A woman’s beauty is captured in her ability to nurture.
8. You pay too little attention to your appearance. You wear excessive make-up, your dressing is too awful, you you don't have a good hygiene? Hmm.. Im shaking my head for you oh..

9 You're not supportive. A man wants a woman who helps boost his ego, listens to him and encourages him, just like his mother used to do. So, if you cant support him, forget that engagement ring.

10. You don't get along with his family. If you are not easy going with his family? Hmm.. Marrying him is a dream that may never come through oh.

11. You are bad in the bedroom. Each time he talks about sex, you act like he has just committed a crime, because you are a virgin or you don’t want him to think you're loose. It only make him wonder how boring you are in bed. Please please please, I'm not saying you should have sex, all I'm saying is you should give him a hint that you can satisfy him sexually either practically or by insinuations.

12. You're always mean. You're too boring, You hardly smile.. You hardly play. You're just too difficult.

Take it or leave it, this is what men hate in women. What you do with this information is entirely up to you. Have fun.
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by bankyblue(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
If u re to go through this and select a wife in this Nigeria!
Hmmmmm.
U will never get married.
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Haha ha ha ha ha ok.
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Sip my kunu* cool
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Harvard13(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
God doesnt care about some of them. for some guys its just have nice shape with big stuff, good in bed.
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
YourMain:
Haha ha ha ha ha ok.

What is that your name again?
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by nitt: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
True!
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

What is that your name again?

Never told you my name..
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
YourMain:

Never told you my name..

Nice pic though
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Nice pic though

Thank you smiley
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Charliiee(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abeggi, this marriage thing is so overrated, why do we always think marriage is the ultimate goal of women.
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you smiley

Always welcome, my lady.

"YourMain" is that your name?

Nice day
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
HeartRobber:

Always welcome, my lady.

"YourMain" is that your name?

Nice day

No lol. My name is Bolu. Thank you smiley you too
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by sarzwizard(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
[center]

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
[/center]
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by sarzwizard(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
[center]

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man
[/center]
Re: 12 Reasons Why No Man Wants To Marry You! by sarzwizard(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
[center]
[/center]

(1) (Reply)

[photo] KFC Serves California Man 'deep Fried Rat' In His Meal? / Stolen Funds: South African Online Platform Mocks Nigeria / Must Read!! 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.