Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* (1126 Views)

"Paralysed Stay-At-Home Husband Impregnates A Disabled Girl On His Street" / Woman Talks About Killing Her Adulterous Husband On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by carule(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
So you add him or he add you on Facebook.
• You check his pictures.
• He Drives A Range Rover Sport 2015.
• He confirms.
• He inboxes you .
• You reply , all excited .
• You'll want to hook up .
• You set a date .
• You dress up that Legging With No underwear.
• smell good
• You put on a make up - fresh breath & new
weave .
• He takes you for lunch to Wimpy .
• He Takes You For Drinks At Banana Island.
• You two have a good time .
• He rubs your hand ,
• Makes you laugh ,
• Gives you looks and smiles.
• You fall inlove .
• It's like you've known him forever .
• He takes you to his apartment .
• He makes you feel comfortable And lays you on
his bed .
• He rubs it gently ,
• Kiss you passionately .
• Pulls You Leggings ,
• They're too tight but he manages to take 'em off
• You love his aggresion , strength, power & you
give in .
• It feels good .
• You know it's wrong , but it feels good .
• You ask for protection , he says it's too late.
• You obey & don't disturb .
• He says he loves you
• & you don't hesitate to say you love him too .
•He sex you •
He pulls out , go to the kitchen to get a glass of
water .
• He helps you drink it , ohh man .
• You feel special .
• "He must be the one " , you think to yourself .
• You'll get dressed .
• He takes you to the taxi rank
• He kisses you on the chick & say
• "I had a great time,"
• Gives You N0500 • You smile & say
• "See you tomorrow babe " .
• He stays silent .
• Your taxi drives away ,
• In the taxi you can't stop smiling .
• You get home & inbox him that you got home
safe .
• He is online , but doesn't reply .
• It's unlike him , so you inbox him again .
• He doesn't respond.
• Minutes later you can't find him on your friend
list .
• HE BLOCKED YOU .
• Days , weeks , months passes by.
• You start feeling sick, weak,loose weight,act
strange with sores in your mouth.
• You go to the clinic.
• Get tested.
• Minutes later,
• Nurse walks in."I'm sorry.You're HIV Postive &
Pregnant !
•".HOW ?"
• You don't understand .
• Reality hits you .
•You walk home .
• Scared .
• Confused .
• You go to the train railway.
• You lay, hopeless, emotionless.
•You see the train coming nearer.
• You look into the sky & mumble a prayer.
That's the end of you .
Don't be that girl ! Live well. Stop Chasing
Materials things - Be A Girl You Want Your Daughter To
Be
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by mrwonlasewonie: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
Kontinu

Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by Femiartalade(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
y
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tats y i bring my own stuff...juz in case.... grin wink

And there is NOTHING wrong if any ladies have this in her bag, it only means Tat she is responsible enaf to take good care of herself...jiz saying grin

Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by mrwonlasewonie: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
Tats y i bring my own stuff...juz in case.... grin wink

And there is NOTHING wrong if any ladies have this in her bag, it only means Tat she is responsible enaf to take good care of herself...jiz saying grin
come and give me one undecided
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:

If only im in Ng..y not? grin
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by mrwonlasewonie: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

If only im in Ng..y not? grin
I don't need your phenese I only need the doorex undecided grin
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by Beesluv: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
good
Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by EfemenaXY: 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
mrwonlasewonie:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If U Are A Girl On Social Media Kindly *READ THIS* by focus7: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
carule:
So you add him or he add you on Facebook. • You check his pictures. • He Drives A Range Rover Sport 2015. • He confirms. • He inboxes you . • You reply , all excited . • You'll want to hook up . • You set a date . • You dress up that Legging With No underwear. • smell good • You put on a make up - fresh breath & new weave . • He takes you for lunch to Wimpy . • He Takes You For Drinks At Banana Island. • You two have a good time . • He rubs your hand , • Makes you laugh , • Gives you looks and smiles. • You fall inlove . • It's like you've known him forever . • He takes you to his apartment . • He makes you feel comfortable And lays you on his bed . • He rubs it gently , • Kiss you passionately . • Pulls You Leggings , • They're too tight but he manages to take 'em off . • You love his aggresion , strength, power & you give in . • It feels good . • You know it's wrong , but it feels good . • You ask for protection , he says it's too late. • You obey & don't disturb . • He says he loves you • & you don't hesitate to say you love him too . •He sex you • He pulls out , go to the kitchen to get a glass of water . • He helps you drink it , ohh man . • You feel special . • "He must be the one " , you think to yourself . • You'll get dressed . • He takes you to the taxi rank • He kisses you on the chick & say • "I had a great time," • Gives You N0500 • You smile & say • "See you tomorrow babe " . • He stays silent . • Your taxi drives away , • In the taxi you can't stop smiling . • You get home & inbox him that you got home safe . • He is online , but doesn't reply . • It's unlike him , so you inbox him again . • He doesn't respond. • Minutes later you can't find him on your friend list . • HE BLOCKED YOU . • Days , weeks , months passes by. • You start feeling sick, weak,loose weight,act strange with sores in your mouth. • You go to the clinic. • Get tested. • Minutes later, • Nurse walks in."I'm sorry.You're HIV Postive & Pregnant ! •".HOW ?" • You don't understand . • Reality hits you . •You walk home . • Scared . • Confused . • You go to the train railway. • You lay, hopeless, emotionless. •You see the train coming nearer. • You look into the sky & mumble a prayer. That's the end of you . Don't be that girl ! Live well. Stop Chasing Materials things - Be A Girl You Want Your Daughter To Be
FINE COMPOSE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Wives Live Long Is Because They Do Not Have A Wife -brandy / Parents Of Successful Kids Have This 9 Things In Common.. / Throwback: When 4pm Was Precious With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.