Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 (1655 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
Finally, the answer(s) to the question from different people who wanted to know if there was any prophecy or revelation that was given by God before the birth of Olumba Olumba Obu is here for all to read and understand.

But before i will proceed with the part one of the series of revelations that revealed Him even before His birth, i will want all readers to remember that there was NO BIBLE during the time of Our Lord Jesus Christ but what was known as SCROLL. Which were in parts according to the names of the prophets and their activities. Even the Epistles we read, were letters written by Paul and other Apostles to several churches, families and fellow Apostles.

But in order to keep the records of all divine events which took place in Isreal and other neighbouring nations, all the scrolls and letters were brought together and called A BIBLE. I also want you know that God has been speaking and revealing several things to His children after the printing of the Bible.

It is also impoertant for we all to note that these prophecies and divine events as recorded in the Holy Bible were never revealed or occoured in our own regions or towns. But we got to read about them in the Bible, which means we wouldn't have known about them without the Bible.

The truth is that the Bible is incomplete because God is still speaking, revealing and doing new things which are not written in the Bible. Are we going to say because it was not written in the Bible, that it was or is not of God? Till today, God is still speaking to His people before He does anything.

Amos 3:7 says; Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but He revealeth His secrets to His servants the prophets.

With the scripture i humbly introduce to you one of those servants of God by name Prophetess Otom: a native of Biakpan in Biase L.G.A of Cross River state, Nigeria.

Prophetess Otom the visioner, was the daughter of Onun Ogim Eleh. She was married to Onun Eggan Otim Oshim. The carnage was not a successful one because Prophetess Otom had protested from the initial stage, that she would not like to be given in marriage to anyone. She felt that marriage, wth all its attendant problems and committments would seriously affect her spiritual power. Her protest against her marriage to Onun Eggan Otim Oshim was against the wishes of her parents, and they showed their displeasure

Through persuasion, a compromise was reached, and the marriage was contracted. For many years there was no issue because of her refusal to be intimate with her husband. After much pressure from her husband for intimacy the prophetess threatened a divorce to enable her serve her God with devotion. The threat brought prolonged argument between husband and wife for days. This again, was partially settled by the parents of both parties in a befitting traditional manner.

To Be Continued.
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
>>>>>>CONTINUE<<<<<<<<

Prophetess Otom's First Revelation.

One early morning, Prophetess Otom woke her husband and narrated to him a dream she had about their farm. She began; we were working when shouts, calling attention to on-coming animals came from different directions from other farmers who were also working on their farms. The animals turned out to be bush cows. You ran out with your special weaved net and a club. A moment later, the bush cows started chasing people. Unfortunately you were knocked down by one of them. You were later carried home on a stretcher dead. At home all efforts to bring you back to life proved abortive.

Prophetess Otom then pleaded wth her husband not to lead the hunting expedition, they had planned the previous night. She said she was afraid of what would happen because of her dream.

The husband shapely replied almost in anger ''i have never been known to be a coward. My word had always been my bond. Even the smallest child in Ozoi Etono knows that Eggan Otim Oshim is Eggan OtIm Oshim. Death is death and life is life. I cannot fear death. To stop leading the hunting expedition as planned, would mean an act of cowardice on my part''.

On the following day Onun Eggan Otim Oshim , led the hunting expedition, some hours after they had started hunting for animals, Eggan was knocked down by one of the wild beasts. He was carried home on a stretcher dead. The news of Eggan's death spread like wild fire. So Eggan is dead? Shouted Prophetess Otom at the top of her voice as she lay flat on her back, weeping. The crowd that gathered could not be controlled; Eggan was dead! They all wept. While the weeping and wailing went on, the two families (of Eggan and his wife) were meeting to put finishing touches to a befitting burial arrangements for Onun Eggan Otim Oshim.

By the death of Onun Eggan Otim Oshim, it was confirmed that indeed Prophetess Otom served a living God. It was to let the people know the efficacy in dreams and visions as her future visions were to reveal to a doubting world.

To Be Continued!
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by Queendo(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2015
Why must u stop lik dt
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
>>>>>>CONTINUE<<<<<<<<<<

Onun Eggan Otim Oshim Was Raised Back To Life By Olumba Olumba Obu.

In the night of the day that Eggan died, something spectacular happened. Prophetess Otom was weeping alone in her room every attempt to get her consled failed. Eventually, she dozed off, because she had been fatiqued. Said Prophetess Otom thereafter. As i was fast asleep, an elegant young man dressed in simple white cloth appeared to me with a smile and said, weep no more, Prophetess Otom. Your husband is not dead, he is alive. The young man got hold of my fore-finger and helped me made three circles (i.e O O O) on the deceased thus. One 'O' on his fore-head, another 'O' his abdomen, and the last 'O' on his right knee.

After this exercise, the young man disappeared and i woke up to find my husband opening and closing his eyes and mouth at short intervals. I watched him raised his hands one after the other very gently. Then he turned his eyes to the direction i was sitting and watching. He could not recognise me. He struggled to get himself into a sitting position but failed. It was at this stage that i went and got him seated.
After a while he fixed his eyes on me and called me by my name, Otom. Are you Otom my wife? I answered in the affirmative. He narrated the events that led to his being there. He wept and i joined him.

As we were consoling and embracing ourselves, we heard a knock on the door. It was Onun Ogim Eleh, my father. It was the first knock that early morning. Onun Ogim Eleh almost collapsed when he saw the outstretched hands of my husband, Onun Eggan Otim Oshim trying to embrace him as the door was swung open by me. ''Stpp, don't embrace me! I have nothing to do with a ghost. We shall give you a befitting burial. You were a great hero, we all know this'', he screamed pointing his walking stick at Eggan. Who stood motionless starring at him.

I fell on my knees weeping before my father holding firm his feet. ''Father, what you are seeing is my husband, Eggan, my real husband and not his ghost''. I pleaded, Ogim Eleh dropped his walking stick and the two men embraced themselves.

To Be Continued!
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Queendo:
Why must u stop lik dt

Am sorry because i don't want to be victimized by airtel's unstable network. I am currently in Biakpan and airtel is the only alternative network here.
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by Queendo(f): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Its ok. Am enjoying dIs write up

DeCleff:

Am sorry because i don't want to be victimized by airtel's unstable network. I am currently in Biakpan and airtel is the only alternative network here.
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by Queendo(f): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
what is happening?
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Queendo:
what is happening?

They(mods) don't want me to post anymore. They've been banning me and hiding my posts.

If u can observe properly u will notice hidden posts. I did not abuse, insult, threatened or posting falsehood but they choose to be against the post simply becos it about BCS and O3. But other falsehood and malicious threads are allowed to flourish here.

God is watching

You can read from here

www.religionforums.org/Thread-Chika-Blog
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by Queendo(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tanks God is watching us all.

DeCleff:

They(mods) don't want me to post anymore. They've been banning me and hiding my posts.

If u can observe properly u will notice hidden posts. I did not abuse, insult, threatened or posting falsehood but they choose to be against the post simply becos it about BCS and O3. But other falsehood and malicious threads are allowed to flourish here.

God is watching

You can read from here

www.religionforums.org/Thread-Chika-Blog

Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
A world awash with wild lies. Keep splashing lies all over the place. Keep promoting the devil. Keep adding to your eternal plague. Ride on, brother!
Re: Prophecies About The Birth Of Olumba Olumba Obu By Prophetess Otom: Part 1 by DeCleff(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
PastorJohnny:
A world awash with wild lies. Keep splashing lies all over the place. Keep promoting the devil. Keep adding to your eternal plague. Ride on, brother!
Mr truth teller stop talking nonsense. What do you about God or the Bible?

You divided the bible by believing some and rejecting some.

What is the difference between u and Jews? Today u are claiming to believe in Christ when in truth u don't

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Calculation = 666 / Who Incited David To Count The Fighting Men Of Israel? / See A Cash Receipt Revealing How Much A Nigerian Church Charges For Delieverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.