Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Girls And Meat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls And Meat (985 Views)

Girls And Make Up: Please Is Should This Be Named? / Runs Girls And Guys Wanted / Chibok Girls And Unanswered Questions--By Dr Deborah Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Meat by spencekat(m): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
I don't know if I have witnesses in the house.My question is why do girls attach too much importance to eating meat when guys take them out?Is it that they have been starved of meat at their different homes?.Again,is it meat that defines the quality of taking them out?
Re: Girls And Meat by jamex93(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
most r not opportune to eat meat at home

so they make use of the opportunity

cool

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Meat by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. D evilz.
Re: Girls And Meat by spencekat(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
jamex93:
most r not opportune to eat meat at home

so they make use of the opportunity

cool
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Past Is Gone / Survived This Accident Without A Single Injury(photos) / 8 Slangs You Need To Survive On The Streets Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.