Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? (556 Views)

Young Man's Face Gets Burned Off While Making A Call And Charging His Phone / Will You Return This Money To Her If You Are Her Like This? Photo / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by peeparty(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
What should i do
This happened on friday morning.
while driving home,after droping my boss at work.
I decieded to park and rushed in to a store to get some stuffs.On my way back i noticed 3lastma guys about towing my car.

....fastward...i was asked to pay 30k.i told them i dont have such amount that i will pay them 5k which they all agreed .since i did not have a dime on me.i ask one of them to join me to the ATM point which he did.i withdrew N5,000 and gave to him and the deal was done.
10minute later,heard a phone ringing then and there i realised the Lastma official had forgotten his Blackberry Q10 inside my car.
He has been calling and begging me to return his phone.
He even said he used his last cash to buy it and I also begged him then that the N5,000 was my last cash But he refused vehemently.
Should I return it
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Yes! Don't pay evil with evil
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by lamb01: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nope dont return it. Serves him right
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by toys2seven(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Return it. God wants him to be at your mercy. I feel he's gonna take you past his financial level ten times. Don't even ask for your 5k. You would just have sent him to the jail of guilt. Return it.
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by toys2seven(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Return it. God wants him to be at your mercy. I feel he's gonna take you past his financial level ten times. Don't even ask for your 5k. You would just have sent him to the jail of guilt. Return it.
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by Trypa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
peeparty:
What should i do
I decieded to park and rushed in to a store to get some stuffs.On my way back i noticed 3lastma guys about towing my car.

....fastward...i was asked to pay 30k.i told them i dont have such amount that i will pay them 5k which they all agreed .since i did not have a dime on me.i ask one of them to join me to the ATM point which he did.i withdrew N5,000 and gave to him and the deal was done.
10minute later,heard a phone ringing then and there i realised the Lastma official had forgotten his Blackberry Q10 inside my car.
He even said he used his last cash to buy it and I also begged him then that the N5,000 was my last cash But he refused vehemently.
Should I return it

Say watin happen? grin
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by Trypa(f): 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
peeparty:
What should i do

Should I return it

Say watin happen? grin

Pity d man
Re: Nairalander Will You Return His Phone? by stuff46(m): 6:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Oboy no dull yourself. Just remove e sim tell am make e go do welcome back. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Dream Abt The New Nigeria, Check In And Drop Urs / Fire Out Break At Mile 12 Market / Compare And Contrast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.