Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today (490 Views)

"This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
I have always thought that the issue of insecurity; kidnapping, robbery here and there etc. have been over emphasized by the media and public. Maybe it was because I hardly experience/witness such, but today, it all changed and here is what happened....

I woke early this morning after a late night short sleep, at about some minutes pass five o'clock, I got up with sleepy eyes, and walked to the bathroom to wash my mouth, immediately I got there, I could hear foots steps coming from outside, I looked through the window and I saw shadows of two HEFTY giants walking quietly towards my flat, my heart became heavy, and my two eyes glowed bright.
I must admit, I was scared, confused and didn't know wahat to do, but I managed to build up courage after remembering Deuteronomy 31:6-8. I sood firm, got a small pistol, unlocked my door and waited for them to come in.
The first giant came in, I stood by the door, raised the pistol so high and hit it so hard on his head, he fell right away, I waited for the other, when he came in, I repeated the same thing, just that I hit him twice as much as the other, he fell and died, I went out to confirm it was only two of them. when I got back I noticed the first one was till moving, so I took the pistol and hit him again until I was sure he is dead. I noticed blood stain on my hand and on the floor, I was so happy that I could do it!

Brethren, that was how I was able to kill two giant MOSQUITOS ooooo lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today by nikkyshyne(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
mtchewww... for ya mind u don crack joke? mtschew.
Re: Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
nikkyshyne:
mtchewww... for ya mind u don crack joke? mtschew.

we know there are so many problems in this country, some people no fit smile no matter what,
baba is working, you would soon start getting your 5k monthly wink
Re: Very POWERFUL: A Nairalander's Testimony At Church Today by kodyx(f): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Insanity,na so he dey take start,just branch off for yaba left on your way out make them look you well.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/15 / Ali Haruna Accepts Jesus As Saviour, You Won't Believe What He Said! / Satanic Temple Holds Public Sculpture Unveiling In Detroit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.