Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge (14590 Views)

The Best Way To Make Consistent Profit In Forex Trading - Comfirmed / Easy Way To Make Money In Forex / Marlive- Automated Forex Trading... No More Losing In Forex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by luthorcorp: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2015
this can get very lucrative for me....place reach me via my no below
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by Angelstartups(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello Entrepreneur (interested in your business/ idea apart from Forex),

Are you between 18 and 50 years of age?
Is your business going to create sustainable jobs for other young Nigerians?
Are you bullish about your idea/ business and confident it has the potential to generate significant revenue to sustain it?

Then, this is for you!

Introducing, PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win thousands of dollars as grant for your idea/ business as a startup. Competition opens July 20, 2015 and closes August 31, 2015.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng
Complete your profile, with the short proposal template included
Record a quality 2-minute video pitch of your concept/ business (could add some hard evidence to show progress of business)
Upload it to YouTube
Go to PITCH2WIN application page to add the YouTube link
Submit your application for approval and receive as many UPVOTEs as possible from friends/ families via social media daily for 30 days (1 UpVote= 1 point, 1 DownVote=(-1 point)) - This is a test of your ability to market yourself
After Round 1, the Top 20 Pitches move to the Final Round- where only PITCH2WIN Panel of Judges will decide who wears the crown and takes the cheque- PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 promises to be fun and rewarding!

Remember to be confident and speak out to PITCH2WIN!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more information and gear up for the Journey of a thousand miles starts NOW!

Cheers!

TIPS TO PARTICIPANTS
This is what investors want to see in your Pitch:
Confidence- Charisma
Clarity of Purpose
Vision/ Goal oriented
Legally Feasible, Commercially viable ideas
Potentially lucrative- the returns

So here is it:

In 2 minutes your Pitch MUST answer these questions?
What problem are you trying to solve?- Make sure it is a well-defined problem
Who are those that face/ experience this problem?- Make sure this is a well-defined Target Market (TM), Don't go Generic here please!
Then, How does your product/ service solve this problem for those people (TM)?
Then, Investors want to know how your business/ idea intends to make money to sustain itself- Here talk about your pricing model & why
Finally, investors want to be convinced you can actually translate all those theories into reality, so take them through your Proof Points (USP)- these could include customer growth, revenue potential, quality management team, quality clients and so on.

Note: Try to be as brief and concise as possible
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by UWADILEKECHIDI(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
pls am interested here my number 09026023074
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by Samzeal(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
My numb 07066990913
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by Kaysalas(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2015
Kaysalas@yahoo.com, kindly send details
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by niyton: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
I want to learn it as a begininger. Niyton@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by Damolux01(m): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Was learning at a particular time, couldn't finish when my tutor ran away with my 70k investment. Would appreciate any help. Thanks! 08067888694.
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by NwabuezeWini: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
i have sent the strategy ebook to the email addresses of all those that dropped there email, for those of you that only dropped your numbers, you can call me on 08093812971 and tell me where you need to be assisted in Forex trading business.
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by oladee13(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm interested 08110064146
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by nkemjacob2(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Those of you that have been calling me to manage your Forex accounts that were already opened with other brokers other than the forex broker i recommended, should call again for further negotiation, only if your accounts have $1000 minimum. call my etisalat 08093812971.

Have a wonderful weekend. smiley
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by pheranmie(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2015
m a novice abt this buh I will love to invest and do this buisness. my email:jaywon17@gmail.com. tenk u
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2015
@Pharanmie, i have sent you the basic forex course.
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by olusolajoel(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Newbie here, kindly send to rarejoel1@gmail.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by viklam: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
advanced forex course pls. my email is sesanous@gmail.com.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
all email courses sent
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2015
i wish you success in your forex trading career.
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by zeekleo(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2015
I dont knw anything about forex but will like trading using my laptop to earn than gaming.08038587291 , zeekleo@gmail.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2015
Add me on Whats-app 08093812971 if you want me to be your Forex Account Manager.
Minimum of 20% return on investment guaranteed per week. you take 60% and send 40% to me on a weekly basis.
Risk: 3-5% on every single trade.
Type of trades/ signals: Intraday/ swing trades
More info available on request.... ‪#‎NaGodwin‬
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by ONYECHUKWU: 1:40am On Jul 26, 2015
08054169646 (chukwukauti@outlook.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
email sent.
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by sikiruoafolabi: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
pls i am highly interested:sikiru.oafolabi@gmail.com
Re: I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge by kelvindfxguru: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
@sikiruoafolabi, email sent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro Ibadan / Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! / Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.