Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Wao!!! Do U No U Can Get Paid At The Convinent Of Ur House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wao!!! Do U No U Can Get Paid At The Convinent Of Ur House (710 Views)

If U No Laugh Enter Gutter U Sabi Say U Really Need Help Brilliant Audition.lol / 9ja Guys Way To No U Dating A Ghost / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wao!!! Do U No U Can Get Paid At The Convinent Of Ur House by vickchuks: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
wao!!! can't believe this, one of my friend shared this to me bt I
didn't believe him until I tried it. just click on dis link http://
cashwego.com/index.php?ref=79127 . its pays like wao.it is an
online business no stress just log on and register to get started
.read the page carefully and play ur game well and get paid up
to $500 daily
Re: Wao!!! Do U No U Can Get Paid At The Convinent Of Ur House by Dajugba: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2015
Hmmm... It doesn't look real. How long have you been in this? And what are your proof that it not a scam? Show me screenshort of what you've earn so far and a payout proof?
Re: Wao!!! Do U No U Can Get Paid At The Convinent Of Ur House by whizzy369(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
UHM SORY BT ITS FAKE

(1) (Reply)

You Go Fear Taster Naw. / Video- Funny Bicycle Accident / What Will You Do In This Situation? Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.