Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! (804 Views)

8 Things People Decides Within Seconds Of Meeting You / Meet My Daughter! (pic) - Dickdastardly As The "GOOD DAD"! / Where Are The Good Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by omonla6(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2006
Hi,

This is omo_nla for you all the newest member on the Nigrerians largest forum site nairaland.com.

Are you there? Ilove you all, please enjoy yourself and be happy.

Bye,
<omo_nla>
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by iice(f): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2006
Looks familiar and the love part is just creepy to me but you are welcomed tongue
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by Necorios(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2006
@omo_nla, you re a big child indeed.what hapn to the bad nigerians?
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by GNature(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2006
@omo_nla

Welcome to Nairaland. Like Nicorios said, please don't alienate the bad Nigerians tongue
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by GNature(m): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2006
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by omonla6(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hi GNATURE & NECORIOUS,

Thanks for your good threads.

I laughed when I read your comments and my answer was that bad Nigerians will have to face the wraught of EFCC and there will be "No Sacred Cows" quote from our Dear President Chief Obasanjo.

My advise to you all is that just keep doing good and all will be well.

Bye,
omo_nla
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by olaak1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2006
omo n la kabo o akobi Oduduwa gbogbo naa kio o! smiley
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by omonla6(m): 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
Olaak1,

O ma seun o eniyan mi, mo kio pe o ku odun ominira, OODUA yio gbe gbobgbo wa o, amin. Ki asa ma se daradara, nkan ti ELELUWA nfe niyen.

By the way how many songs have you composed or recorded? Omo_nla will like to dance to your nice tunes and also to see if I can be of help in any way, thanks and God bless U.

My best regards.

omo_nla
Re: Nice Meeting You The Good Nigerians! by katherinae(f): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
welcome

(1) (Reply)

Hi House Mates! / It's Sisi Mose Mose Here(newbie) / Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.