Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February (4608 Views)

Poll: Which Champion wins the first leg?

Inter Milan: 33% (6 votes)
Manchester United: 61% (11 votes)
Draw: 5% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Internazionale Vs AC Milan [0 - 1] On 14th November / Chelsea Vs Fc Internazionale [0 - 1] [Agg: 1 - 3] On Tuesday 16th March / F.C. Internazionale Milano Fans Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Cristalz(f): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2009
The UEFA Champions league resumes Tuesday night with Mourinho's Inter Milan clashing with Sir Alex's Manchester United at the San Siro, 19.45 GMT (8.45pm Nigerian time).

Jose Mourinho feels his personal success against Manchester United offers Inter Milan every reason to be confident of knocking the holders out of this season's Champions League. Five years ago, Mourinho brought his unheralded FC Porto side to Old Trafford in the second-leg of a last 16 tie and left victorious. Mourinho got the Chelsea job on the back of a European triumph with the Portuguese club and subsequently defeated United in the Premier League, Carling Cup and 2007 FA Cup Final.
So, as the Premier League leaders square up to their Serie A counterparts in the San Siro on Tuesday, the Inter coach is feeling quietly optimistic. Jose has also been spotted a number of times at OT observing United's games.  .  .in search of weaknesses no doubt. A win will suit them just fine.

Manchester United have been very impressive in the Premier league and the FA Cup, but Sir Alex has got a rather serious defensive issue for this game.
Jonny Evans suffered a recurrence of his ankle injury during Manchester United's win over Blackburn Rovers. Evans faces tests on the injury later on Sunday to determine whether he will be fit to face Inter Milan in the Champions League on Tuesday.
    Sir Alex Ferguson rates the Northern Ireland international ''very doubtful''. But he will give Evans every chance because - with Nemanja Vidic suspended, Gary Neville and Wes Brown definitely out and John O'Shea absent from United's latest win due to a heel problem picked up against Fulham - he is facing a defensive nightmare at the San Siro.
Guess a whole lot will be expected of Edwin Van der Saar.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 2:15am On Feb 23, 2009

Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by abrahym(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2009
Nice pix sauron.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Tmoni(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2009
very classic pics, bruv

the pictures are Gucci,

hopefully we see more of The Good (lovely free kick) of CR7, Fergie needs to talk to the guy to stop stupid dives (The Bad) and lashing out (The Ugly) at opponents, European Officials no send anybody ooo, they love cards and most of d time dnt speak ur language (players, clubs),
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2009

Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by tayoccu(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
As much as I have my reservations towards united, I dislike Jose,and by virtue of that, I'll give the match to united.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by abrahym(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
man united can still cope. Man united 1-0 intermilan.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by dyabman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
You guys are loosing the game , Inter 2 manutd 0
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2009
Inter expected to win tomorrow and draw at OT.
Basically, MUs journey ends at this stage.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2009
MOURINHO'S NEMESIS

Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by dyabman(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2009
stop decieving urself with those ''still images'' , they cant help u,
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by biina: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2009
Inter will progress, Mourinho has that team working like a finely tuned engine.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by aieromon(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2009
United defensive crisis deepens ahead of Inter tie

By Soccernet staff

February 23, 2009

Manchester United's injury crisis has deepened ahead of their Champions League last 16 first-leg tie against Inter Milan at the San Siro, as Brazilian defender Rafael Da Silva failed to board the team's flight to Italy.

The teenager reportedly injured himself during the 2-1 win against Blackburn at Old Trafford on Saturday, though the nature of the problem is not known.

While Nemanja Vidic is suspended and England duo Gary Neville and Wes Brown both ruled out through injury, there are also doubts over the fitness of John O'Shea and Jonny Evans, although they both boarded the flight.

The six United defenders who have travelled to Milan are: Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, O'Shea, Evans, Fabio Da Silva (Rafael's twin) and Richard Eckersley.

While the fitness of O'Shea and Evans cannot be guaranteed, the fact they were able to make the journey suggested Ferguson is optimistic he will be able to call on one of them.

Darren Fletcher is also available, should Ferguson require him, while Michael Carrick has been tipped to slot into defence if he is needed.

The midfielder believes that despite the problems, United should still overcome Jose Mourinho's men.

''Inter are as tough an opponent as we could get right now,'' said Carrick. ''They are in good form at the top of their league.

''We are both probably amongst the top four or five in Europe at the moment but that is what the Champions League is all about. You have to defeat the best if you want to win it.''

Carrick watched on last week as Inter overcame a Milan side including David Beckham in the derby at the San Siro, although that did not come as a surprise.

''Inter were good but we know what to expect anyway,'' he said. ''Going to the San Siro to play Inter is a massive game and a big test for us. Over the past two years we have been very consistent in the Champions League.

''We have not suffered any defeats since the last time we went to the San Siro and hopefully we can keep that run going.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=621843&sec=uefachampionsleague&campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888

seriously,back to the matter at hand.how do you feel AF should tackle this grave problem because i don't want a repeat of saturday's match against blackburn.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by hustler(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2009
Gon be a tight game

Both sides are in a good run of form. Most especially United. Let's forget the Mourinho effect, Inter as a team may not be be able to cope with United. Truth be told. They have more pace, can exploit open spaces better. Cant even believe the hunger of the team ater their exploits of last yr. If Ferguson knows whas best he should pair Tevez and rooney and leave Berbs on the bench and put Ronaldo sumwhere behind them. Inter may not be able to mark them and they have the pace to exploit Maicon's forays to the attack.

Inter have more physical power though. WIth Adriano and Zlatan upfront and Vidic missin, i expect the whoever plays along Ferdinand to work for his money. INTER WILL DEFINITELY DOMINATE THE MIDFIELD WITH ZANETTI AND ESTEBAN THERE.

Overall i expect an entertaining game and free flowing attacking football from both teams at the san siro even tho United tend to like to play on the break in away UCL ties. Also it's gon be a tale of two top goal keepers. on current form i also doff my hat for Julio Cesar as the best goalie in the world.

To cut long analysis short, i tip United to got thru cuz of Inter's frozen nature in the UCL especially against big temas. Ibrahimoviz freezes in the big games. Dont expect anything different from 2mmrw unless a miracle happens. Mourinho doesnt know his best back four yet but youngster Santon has impressed of late on the left handside and will likely start 2mmrw.

The Italian in me will be supporting Inter tho.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2009
hustler:

Gon be a tight game

For shizzle!!!

Both sides are in a good run of form. Most especially United. Let's forget the Mourinho effect, Inter as a team may not be be able to cope with United. Truth be told. They have more pace, can exploit open spaces better. Cant even believe the hunger of the team ater their exploits of last yr. If Ferguson knows whas best he should pair Tevez and rooney and leave Berbs on the bench and put Ronaldo sumwhere behind them. Inter may not be able to mark them and they have the pace to exploit Maicon's forays to the attack.

United's attack is the best in Europe bar Barcelona.

Inter have more physical power though. WIth Adriano and Zlatan upfront and Vidic missin, i expect the whoever plays along Ferdinand to work for his money. INTER WILL DEFINITELY DOMINATE THE MIDFIELD WITH ZANETTI AND ESTEBAN THERE.

Carrick?? Scholes?? Are there better passers of the ball @ Inter??

Overall i expect an entertaining game and free flowing attacking football from both teams at the san siro even tho United tend to like to play on the break in away UCL ties. Also it's gon be a tale of two top goal keepers. on current form i also doff my hat for Julio Cesar as the best goalie in the world.

WTF?? Iker Casillas??

To cut long analysis short, i tip United to got thru cuz of Inter's frozen nature in the UCL especially against big temas. Ibrahimoviz freezes in the big games. Dont expect anything different from 2mmrw unless a miracle happens. Mourinho doesnt know his best back four yet but youngster Santon has impressed of late on the left handside and will likely start 2mmrw.

The tie would be won tomorrow.
Inter 0-2 Man Utd.

The Italian in me will be supporting Inter tho.

Cheerz!!! cool
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by hustler(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2009
~Sauron~:

Carrick?? Scholes?? Are there better passers of the ball @ Inter??

Aint no better ball winners in 2mmrw's tie than those two. U can hardly get the ball off Zanetti when he's in possession.Esteban is a terrific ball winner. But lets wait and see 2mmrw. Nuff said.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2009
hustler:

Aint no better ball winners in 2mmrw's tie than those two. U can hardly get the ball off Zanetti when he's in possession.Esteban is a terrific ball winner. But lets wait and see 2mmrw. Nuff said.

Zanetti and Esteban?? Tevez and JS Park will devour them. grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by dyabman(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2009
how about Stankovic ? also a ball winner? , your not going to say Carrick or Giggs
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by biina: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

- United's attack is the best in Europe bar Barcelona.
- Carrick?? Scholes?? Are there better passers of the ball @ Inter??
I take it you are a man u fan.

1. United's attack is good, but not much better than any other top team in the premiership (check the tally), and not as good as madrid or barcelona. Barcelona is the only team with an overwhelming offense. All others are not that far apart. Some might be fancier than others, but they all will punish any defensive mistakes.

2. The fact that both Carrick and Scholes are more of passer's, and less of ball winners (or man markers), has always been the bane of united. Since Keane left, united have always struggled against midfielders that hold on to the ball. ManU need to buy a ball winner to pair with carrick.

Without querioz, united have lost the tactical game. Inter will definitely try to exploit united's weak center (no vidic and rio cant match both zlatan and adriano) and will likely succeed. United will hope to score an away goal to keep the tie alive, but inter will win the game.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2009
biina:

1. United's attack is good, but not much better than any other top team in the premiership (check the tally), and not as good as madrid or barcelona. Barcelona is the only team with an overwhelming offense. All others are not that far apart. Some might be fancier than others, but they all will punish any defensive mistakes.

Our attack is the best bar Barcelona and that is even open to debate.
United play teams that put 10 men behind the ball all the time. Barcelona play teams in La Liga who are out to play football.
The last time we met, they failed to score a goal in 200 mins(added time inclusive).
Their so called overwhelming attack could be a red herring.

2. The fact that both Carrick and Scholes are more of passer's, and less of ball winners (or man markers), has always been the bane of united. Since Keane left, united have always struggled against midfielders that hold on to the ball. ManU need to buy a ball winner to pair with carrick.

Carrick is a better tackler than those chumps in Inter Milan. His greatest asset is his sense of positioning and vital interceptions.
However, he wins tackles and just because a midfielder does not hustle opponents like Gattusso does not mean they are not ball winners.
Try and watch Carrick for United and see the number of successful tackles he makes.

Without querioz, united have lost the tactical game. Inter will definitely try to exploit united's weak center (no vidic and rio cant match both zlatan and adriano) and will likely succeed. United will hope to score an away goal to keep the tie alive, but inter will win the game.

Says who?? Another media generated red herring.
This stage last season, Carlos Queiroz had lost 4 league games with all the tactical ingenuity the anti-United fans shower on him.
Fergie is the tactician. He is the brainz behind what United are today and i am counting on him to wallop Inter tomorrow.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by A40(m): 2:14am On Feb 24, 2009
I think it would be rather naive to rule out Inter i am not saying its a given Inter would win but Mourinho does have Fergie's number! 6 wins 5 draws and 2 losses one of which include the Community Shield game Utd won on PK's

Also United's injury woes at the backline could be crucial whether Inter take advantage is another matter but with Rafael,Vidic,Evans all out there might be problems

Bottomline is Utd have to make sure they don't lose at San Siro a draw would suit them just fine
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by biina: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2009

Our attack is the best bar Barcelona and that is even open to debate.
United play teams that put 10 men behind the ball all the time. Barcelona play teams in La Liga who are out to play football.
The last time we met, they failed to score a goal in 200 mins(added time inclusive).
Their so called overwhelming attack could be a red herring.
Do not compare the Barcelona of last season to this one, as they are playing at a different level this season. The only argument is if Barcelona has peaked too early, but it is indisputable that they have the best attack in European football currently. To say united plays against teams with 10 man behind the ball is to criticize the same tactics you employed against barca in UCL last year.  The aim is to win, and every team tries their best to do so.

Carrick is a better tackler than those chumps in Inter Milan. His greatest asset is his sense of positioning and vital interceptions.
However, he wins tackles and just because a midfielder does not hustle opponents like Gattusso does not mean they are not ball winners.
Try and watch Carrick for United and see the number of successful tackles he makes.
Carrick is a (overpriced like most SAF buys) playmaker/CM and not a DM. Carrick is no where near the average ball tackler in a topflight team. He never was, and most likely never will. I have watched carrick since he was at spurs, and even then zokora was the ball winner not carrick. Scholes is a better tackler than carrick (in his prime, he was a good pick pocket) but he is past is time on the pitch. In the premiership, midfielders pass the ball a lot more than hold on to it, and that his why people like carrick can get by. Against a ball handler he would be exposed, hence why United crowded the midfield against barca last season.
Zanneti and Cambiasso are players that are renowned more for their defensive duties than their offensive capabilities. Please dont compare carrick to them in that department.

Says who?? Another media generated red herring.
This stage last season, Carlos Queiroz had lost 4 league games with all the tactical ingenuity the anti-United fans shower on him.
Fergie is the tactician. He is the brainz behind what United are today and i am counting on him to wallop Inter tomorrow.
I advise you check up on querioz's profile before making such statements.  Even SAF wanted him to succeed him at ManU, and the usually unforgiving fergie took him back after his ill fated sojourn to madrid.
He was definitely the brains behind the modern day ManU. SAF has always been a great manager, but has never been a great tactician. SAF nurtures talents and builds a cohesive team (he really makes them play like red devils), but he falls short tactically when compared to the likes of capello, mourinho, lippi, hiddink, hitzfeld etc
In most clubs in the premiership, the manager is far less of a coach than in other places like spain and italy, hence they rely more on the assistant manager/coach for on pitch issues
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by nyabinghi(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2009
@last poster,

Carrick might be average but his trophy stats says he has excelled more tham nost guys in the EPL. 3 League titles in 3 seasons, 1 champions league, world club cup, carling cup ain't a joke. Inter as a team is a joke, Can't lose to Inter even if Mourinho dons a jersey to play as the 12th man. United for the Champions league.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by LloydIy(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2009
smiley barca definately have improved but stil last season barca were better than man u, experienced Ferguson showed how durable he is, playing defensive and stil winning the game. During Mourinho-Ferguson days chelsea was the better team.Presently hmmm inter-man u even mourinho knows there's a major difference thats why he made all those trips. warning this is not the one man Man United.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by gentlegg(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2009
I guess, whoever progressed of this two teams will go through to finals. Meanwhile I give it to Inter.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by dyabman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
sure win for the former blues boss
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2009
biina:

Do not compare the Barcelona of last season to this one, as they are playing at a different level this season. The only argument is if Barcelona has peaked too early, but it is indisputable that they have the best attack in European football currently. To say united plays against teams with 10 man behind the ball is to criticize the same tactics you employed against barca in UCL last year.  The aim is to win, and every team tries their best to do so.

They have dropped 5 points in the last 2 league games. . . . .Are we sure they haven't peaked early like Arsenal of last season??
I am not even sure they have the best attack in European football. They have lost games in all the competitions they have played this season.
Shaktar Donetsk have beaten em already at Nou camp. . . . .Espanyol trounced em last weekend so where is the invincibility.

Carrick is a (overpriced like most SAF buys) playmaker/CM and not a DM. Carrick is no where near the average ball tackler in a topflight team. He never was, and most likely never will. I have watched carrick since he was at spurs, and even then zokora was the ball winner not carrick. Scholes is a better tackler than carrick (in his prime, he was a good pick pocket) but he is past is time on the pitch.

Just when i thunk i have heard it all. . . . . .Scholes is a better tackler than Carrick?? Do you watch football??
Scholes is more likely to bag a yellow/red card everytime he tackles. He is the worst tackler in the league. His asset is passing not tackling.
Carrick is a refined midfielder. Positioning, interceptions and eye of the needle kinda passes. Have u ever seen a Carrick red card?? No way.
Read this PIECE and you would be convinced Carrick is the best English midfielder in the Premiership.

In the premiership, midfielders pass the ball a lot more than hold on to it, and that his why people like carrick can get by. Against a ball handler he would be exposed, hence why United crowded the midfield against barca last season.
Zanneti and Cambiasso are players that are renowned more for their defensive duties than their offensive capabilities. Please dont compare carrick to them in that department.

Exactly ma sentiments. In the Premiership, the tempo of the game is high.
We don't dwell on the ball unnecessarily when wingers like Ronaldo and Nani are flying on the wings expecting a decent pass to counter-attack.
This is why European teams fall prey to the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd. We are too fast for them to handle.
The game will pass Zanetti/Cambiasso by cos they would struggle to cope with a good passer of the ball like Carrick.

I advise you check up on querioz's profile before making such statements.  Even SAF wanted him to succeed him at ManU, and the usually unforgiving fergie took him back after his ill fated sojourn to madrid.
He was definitely the brains behind the modern day ManU. SAF has always been a great manager, but has never been a great tactician.

Media generated red herring. How successful has been on his own?
He was shyte at Madrid and he is currently taking the piss as the manager of Portugal.
SAF is the brainz behind Man Utd. The only time CQ made an input was the game against Barcelona when he told the lads to cede possession and defend like a unit. It coulda gone either way but we got lucky. CQ is too negative.

SAF nurtures talents and builds a cohesive team (he really makes them play like red devils), but he falls short tactically when compared to the likes of capello, mourinho, lippi, hiddink, hitzfeld etc
In most clubs in the premiership, the manager is far less of a coach than in other places like spain and italy, hence they rely more on the assistant manager/coach for on pitch issues 

He falls short tactically to Capello, Lippi and Hiddink??
Are u high on cheap spliffs?? Why not add Scolari and Onigbinde to that list??
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Akolawole(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2009
@Biina

Spot on

@Chac

You are too sentimental to anything UNITED.

Carrick??

@All

Inter dont have a strong team like united but they have a 12th man in JM who knows "what to do"

I cant wait for 19:45 hrs
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by staloone(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2009
United will win or pick a draw against inter. i know we are afraid of the porous defence in the united squard and the fact that Jose Morinho is the coach of inter.

Now united have 100% chances to take the lead, why? inter iss playing a 4-4-2 formation, and they will want to take full advantage of the porous defence and forget to lock their own defence against the likes of CR7, Scholes (Long range and accurate shots), J.S park, Giggs e.t.c. so united have more attakers but don't rule out fabio and Fletcher they are pairing with Ferdinard and Evra right and left respectively.

so i strongly believe United will make it to the Q. Final stage.

United Rules!!
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by tkb417(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
@All

Inter dont have a strong team like united but they have a 12th man in JM who knows "what to do"

I cant wait for 19:45 hrs
we shall see. time cometh soon
and pls wait for ranieri who knows exactly what to do to you too tmr
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2009
Akolawole:

@Chac

You are too sentimental to anything UNITED.

Carrick??

Yes. . . . . The same Carrick who made Ballack and Lampard look like shit in Moscow.
He outplayed, outthunk and outfought them.
Had it not been Essien's fluke shot that richochet to Lampard, y'all were clueless in front of goal.
Re: UCL:Internazionale(0) Vs Manchester United(0) On Tuesday 24 February by Akolawole(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2009
@Chac

If United win over the 2 legs, it would not suprise anyone bar JM because Red Devils is probably the best in the world at the moment but football will always be football.

1) Was it not Rio Ferdinand that was kissing the floor in admiration of Santa Cruz last weekend?

2 Was it not a young boy in Mikel that was teaching the Veteran Paul Scholes how to play footie in FA cup final in 2007?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tottenham Vs Liverpool (4 - 0) On Sunday 18th September 2011 / West Ham United V Chelsea [1 - 1] On Sunday 20th December / Messi Vs Ronaldo ( For Neutrals Only) I.e Non Man U N Barca Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.