Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ladies And Gents!!!!!!!!!!,your New Money In The Bank Winner:sheamus. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies And Gents!!!!!!!!!!,your New Money In The Bank Winner:sheamus. (567 Views)

How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo / How To Fund Bet9ja Account Instantly Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents!!!!!!!!!!,your New Money In The Bank Winner:sheamus. by COOL10(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Helllo,yesterday's money in the bank was filled with joy and sadness for many. Well these r the results: Sheamus defeated six other contestants to win the money in the bank briefcase. The prime time players won the tag team titles,seth rollins won dean ambrose for the world heavyweight title while paige was defeated by nikki bella for the divas championship(cheated tho). Big show won by disqualification but isn't the new champ. And the match of the night,john cena defeated kevin owens in a non title match.
Re: Ladies And Gents!!!!!!!!!!,your New Money In The Bank Winner:sheamus. by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2015
OMG....thought Roman Reigns was going to win d money in d bank contract, i hope Seth rolling won fair and square without authority interfering...I knw cena was going to defeat Kevin Owen after watching the build up to money in d bank when Kevin Owen won Neville to retain his NEXT title.

The surprise for me is Sheamus winning the contract. I knw Dean Ambros cant defeat Seth rolling after watching a match he lost to Bryan Watt. I most watch this today. Tnx
Re: Ladies And Gents!!!!!!!!!!,your New Money In The Bank Winner:sheamus. by COOL10(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Yes oo,its a real must see

(1) (Reply)

A Compendium Of Keshi's Records By A Nairalander. / Manchester United Offer £25m For Goalkeeper To Replace De Gea / The Five Manager With The Safest Epl Job This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.