Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin, Olamide Warns Fans - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin, Olamide Warns Fans (360 Views)

ENIGRIN - The Return Of DAGRIN / Tribute To Dagrin, 6 Years After. *pics* / VULGAR On The Loose!: D’banj, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Dagrin, St Janet…protect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin, Olamide Warns Fans by marked10(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2015
Olamide took to Twitter to warn folks who are comparing him to Dagrin to stop the act. Olamide said he’s different from late Dagrin and that Ibile United is from movement from a Record label.

Read his Tweets below!

Re: Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin, Olamide Warns Fans by ramdris(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2015
I like the guy, what about u?

(1) (Reply)

Brokelly Ft Trypa-ibebe Idi / Rap Song: 'Get My Shine On' By Rapmoney (Rate The Song) / Artists That Wanna Get Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.