Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him (1492 Views)

Maje Ayida Covers Thisday Style / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by olillywales(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Over the weekend, we heard Toke Makinwa's husband Maje Ayida is expecting a baby with a longtime girlfriend named Anita Solomon, who is mixed-race and is based in Calabar. Well, I just went through Anita's Facebook page and found photos of herself and Maje all loved up...this was as far back as 2007. Some pics were taken in 2010. And Maje constantly commented on her page.

How you can have sex with a man who is married and get pregnant for him is beyond me. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/06/more-photos-maje-ayida-and-sidechick.html

Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by olillywales(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2015

Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by ELTON123(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Dunno watasay
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by phrancys001(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Tokee truly deserve what she's getting,when a supposed wife party and club Monday to sunday it's just a matter of time before the supposed wify get kicked to the corner.
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by Betanwa(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ok
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by gabazin080(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
beep me when it makes FP
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by pretydiva(f): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
D lady isn't dat pretty compare 2 makinwa
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by Pelummy(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
pretydiva:
i guess to you not the man
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by steffans(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Good for them.. Old pictures
Re: More Photos Of Maje Ayida And Sidechick Who Is Allegedly Pregnant For Him by steffans(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
pretydiva:

At his age no be pretty him go chop..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 2pac The Rap lord / Chris Brown Debuts New Hair Colour / Photos: Naija B@d Girl Maheeda Puts Her ‘kitten’ On Display … See The Main Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.