Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

Advise Needed Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Needed Please (1108 Views)

Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony / Advise Needed On Wife's Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
please don't just read without comment..thanks
Re: Advise Needed Please by Pineapp: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
My only complaint is that you opened a thread and commented first.
Re: Advise Needed Please by sseunth(m): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Just talk to your fRiend to know if ur bro-in-law is an option or the real guy
Re: Advise Needed Please by Pineapp: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
abbyt:
This issue has been bothering me for few days and I sincerely need good advise please.
My friend is dating my brother-in-law to be and it seems she's cheating on him, I know my brother-in-law is very serious with her.I am feeling very bad about because she kissed another man(a married man) in an hotel room we logged when we went for a function together, she taught I was sleeping when the guy came to say hi to us, and the next thing I heard was kissing sound undecided. I was so angry but I kept my cool and I have not discuss anything with her. I want the best for my brother in law and I don't want to hurt my friend my as well. what do I do please.
You too why were you pretending? undecided
Re: Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Pineapp:

You too why were you pretending? undecided
I was very tired and was trying to catch some sleep,i never expect something like that in the first place,i was just too shock
Re: Advise Needed Please by VintageCocktail(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Your friendship has comma.
Seems it is a normal occurrence for both of you for her to have the effrontery to do such in your presence whether asleep or not.
Seems both of you are into such things prior to your getting married.

So better keep your mouth shut to prevent her from blowing the lid on your past life cos I don't see the reason why you had to pretend instead of registering your displeasure there and then. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Your friendship has comma.
Seems it is a normal occurrence for both of you for her to have the effrontery to do such in your presence whether asleep or not.
Seems both of you are into such things prior to your getting married.

So better keep your mouth shut to prevent her from blowing the lid on your past life cos I don't see the reason why you had to pretend instead of registering your displeasure there and then. I may be wrong though.
thats a very wrong assumption to make. I have never engaged and will never do by God's grace. I was only shock because I know her to be a very good gal and that's why am I seeking for an advise
Re: Advise Needed Please by VintageCocktail(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
abbyt:

thats a very wrong assumption to make. I have never engaged and will never do by God's grace. I was only shock because I know her to be a very good gal and that's why am I seeking for an advise
what else will I write apart from apologizing. Sorry Missus.

I am just cynical of family section stories, often unbalanced., one sided and then ........how about when the stories are released bits by bits, giving us a tip on the iceberg, then leaving us to fill in the gap and sort the nearest and opposite in meaning to the rest of the stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Please by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
Most girls that form good girls also did runs at some point in time

SO keep quiet and mind your business
Re: Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Most girls that form good girls also did runs at some point in time

SO keep quiet and mind your business
Not everyone anyways.. you can only speak for people you know. Thanks for your advise
Re: Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
As you pretended you didn't see her, let it remain like that...

They should sort their issues themselves, focus on your bf..

If you try to tell your BIL, they may turn everything against you. .. That your friend though undecided
Re: Advise Needed Please by Familyfirst: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2015
abbyt:
This issue has been bothering me for few days and I sincerely need good advise please.
My friend is dating my brother-in-law to be and it seems she's cheating on him, I know my brother-in-law is very serious with her.I am feeling very bad about because she kissed another man(a married man) in an hotel room we logged when we went for a function together, she taught I was sleeping when the guy came to say hi to us, and the next thing I heard was kissing sound undecided. I was so angry but I kept my cool and I have not discuss anything with her. I want the best for my brother in law and I don't want to hurt my friend my as well. what do I do please.
Discus with your friend first,look her straight in the house when discus eye ball to eye ball,she will be dodging your eyes to tell lies or end up saying the truth,you will be able to know the next thing to do after you know the truth. But your brother in law destiny must be protected,but becareful lest they make you a guinea pig saying you want to destroy their relationship. Visit:
www.familyparliament.com for more help.
Re: Advise Needed Please by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
abbyt:

brother in law to be? Them never marry you, you wan do amibo undecided
watch same people you will be reporting to call you and your friend birds of the same feather.

Secondly, why are you both lodged together in one hotel room? I think say homosexual is banned in Nigeria. Wetin una two dey do for the same room? grin
atalaka...Go and report oh. Dem go soon call you plenty names even when you are innocent.

instead of you to sleep, you open one eye dey peep people wey dey kiss.
Re: Advise Needed Please by abbyt(f): 6:55pm On May 29, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Does Religion Really Matter In Marriage? / Natural Way To Completely Manage Your Diabetes. / Please Someone Help Me Out I Want My Girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.