Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood (44500 Views)

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Lagos Flood Sweeps Away 12-year-old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by princebenken: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
that is lagos for you

2 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by gseph(m): 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by OkiJ(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
egbaguy:
equilibrium wnt b achieved
Sure... undecided
egbaguy:
Sure...
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by OkiJ(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
egbaguy:
Sure... undecided
egbaguy:
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by MrBasketball: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
you should shut up because you don't know me in person so don't doubt me.

I will carry that okada the way that man did and I am 100% sure of that cool
Picture of you carrying the okada or.... You are lying. angry

3 Likes

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
looks like Mende Maryland
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by OkiJ(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
On your head.,.... Are you kidding me shocked
No on your hand.. undecided
Omotayor123:
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2015
MrBasketball:
Picture of you carrying the okada or.... You are lying. angry
grin
I will send you privately later cheesy
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Omotayor123(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
OkiJ:
No on your hand.. undecided.
Judging from the way you quote me, I know you are a JJCgrin tongue
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Chadso(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeh39:
Chaiii..... the thing wey poverty go cause for this country ehn undecided

Nawa oooo shocked

#TEAM SCENT
Hey love.. That's the exact reason I'm hustling now.. So that in a few months time, we'll be settled down and comfortable
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by eliwa47(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin na lie ooo, I no gree, and if na true this guy suppose to dey go carry weight for Olympics ni oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
impossible...joke of the century.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2015
Chadso:
Hey love.. That's the exact reason I'm hustling now.. So that in a few months time, we'll be settled down and comfortable

Hustle well ooo......... wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by MosakuAW(m): 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
900odds:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games call me for subscription details 08102446736

Why are u deluding yourself. You have these big odd and u are yet to make millions. You open nairaland account today just to fool yourself.

No stupid person will call your stupid line for stupid odds.

You make these much on bet and still have the time to share it.

Anofia. Ode oniranu oponu 419.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Slimzyflipzy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
That's brother Mukaila grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by fountainsLtd: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lies
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by shizzy07(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
@ tyms ,I jst wonder ow peeps spread rumors n stories,dat picture is not related to any Lagos flood @ all!!!!!
Dat picture was taken lik sum 4yrs bak,and dat place is called Denro -Isasi,d reason for dat water body is dis-dat place was actually a river b4(denro river)b4 d river was sand filled(imagine)bcus of road construction,I tink evri 2years or so,a dam in Ogun state is alwys opened,so bcus of dat,d river channel gts filled wit water,dats d origin of dat "flood".
Dnt bother askin ow I gt to kno bout all dis,,,,,,dats actually my hood.

1 Like

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Ayietim(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Don't swim against the tide at the height of pride, remember, you achieved that enviable height by flowing naturally with the tide.
http://ayietim.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Blessingfavor(f): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nawao. cool
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by Kc3000: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ol' boy, if that bike is 200kg(440 lbs), which I doubt, then that chairman really tried. . .children, do not attempt this at home unless you've gradually worked your way up to this weight through strength training. This man practically executed a power clean and jerk to get that bike off the ground to above his head, managed to balance the asymmetrical object, and proceeded to walk with it.
Oh well, humans have been known to perform uncanny feats in the face of adversity. . .na condition make this bros do dis thing. Mind over matter.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by siraj1402(m): 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Imagine grin grin

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/fatiattah/status/610043772626407425
How can we identify this is Lagos?
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by hardisha81(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
how are you so sure I can't lift 200kg?
are u an igbo, if my question is yes, I agree with u..
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
hardisha81:
are u an igbo, if my question is yes, I agree with u..
hahaha
I am not an Igbo but grew up in their neighborhood smiley
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by anonimi: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
Lagos is working! cheesy

APC, Change grin grin
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by jomoh: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
there is nothing bad if you carry your responsibility on your head.

That okada you see is the source of his income and he has no other way than to find all possible best to cross it over so that work can continue.

His wife and 2kids are @ home na

modified:- don't forget to vote me o embarassed embarassed

I love this.

For this am voting you. I don't care who the other contestants are. So how do I vote.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by itops(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
honestly, imagine
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by simdam500(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23: there is nothing bad if you carry your responsibility on your head.

That okada you see is the source of his income and he has no other way than to find all possible best to cross it over so that work can continue.

grin grin Lolz. Ok give me the link to vote cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by agarawu23(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
simdam500:

grin grin Lolz. Ok give me the link to vote cheesy
its not yet time. I will tag you when its time wink
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by corkpikin(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2015
agarawu23:
there is nothing bad if you carry your responsibility on your head.

Wow!!! shocked OP plz send me his phone number thank you.
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by okuya: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
Stop giving false reports pls, did pix has bin on nairaland for yearss, it was about d flood of 2012/2013 in most part of d country and dis pix is from anambra
Re: See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood by otunbasmtp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
corkpikin:

Wow!!! shocked OP plz send me his phone number thank you.

So that you and your latsman boiz can go at back to collect your shandy. Welldone undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Huge Cobra I Killed Today / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe / Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.