Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities (18286 Views)

Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures / 2015 Batch B Winding-up/passing-out Approved Timetable / 2014 Batch 'B' Winding Up/passing Out Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Odunharry(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
Haywhybaba007:

wch part of kwara did u served, l served in Moro LGA(batch c Nov 13/14) (jebba) then l enjoy a 19 hours uninterrupted power supply per day
wow.. 19hours??
power supply in Kwara state is ok so far.

though I still de wait light since afternoon to charge fone
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by remixs(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2015
This is printout of batch B winding up/Passing-out parade

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Bacteriocin(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2015
Shoki ha Shoki. It's been God all the way.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
callonme:
Oh my God,at last I'm gonna be leaving Okene for my ever busy Lagos.Ohomorihi avoh(Thank God in Ebira language). If you are yet to be prepared for the real world out there,you are not good to go.
me too o my dear.i can't wait to leave this Benue,gboko precisely.(NSUU AONDO-thank God in Tiv language)
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by olerugod: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Am concerned only about July2nd.... SAED kor OSUPA ni..... Will miss the Land on Epie.... Proudly Bayelsa Kopa.... Weeeeeeeee oooo
Waaaaaaaaa ooooo....Freeman I believe you are yet to decide whether to leave Epie land or not...but remember say...Parade advance Banigo must surely come to pass...lol
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by seye15627(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Southwest, here I come. Thru with portharcourt. Shell, Mobil, NNPC, I'm available and ready.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by yokiti: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jimwalex:

lolz..,i wonder what he wants people of Taraba to do.It is well..meanwhile,hope u are good boss
My Abu-Zaria friend; am very good o. Thanks for checking on me. Its almost over now; Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by sunboy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
I'm happy I'm leaving Suleja, but yet I fear what await me when I return to Lagos and life after NYSC!
So help us Lord!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by visita: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2015
Finally I can leave this village, I'm gonna miSs Oyo Town, and MCAN. Can't wait to go back home.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by thamarvelz(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2015
Cant wait to go bk home to Port Harcourt from this Ondo state... thank God for his protection, mercies and sustenance
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Grateful for a very succesful service year in ph,rivers state,thank you lord for his grace upon my life,greater height awaits me....
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2015
yokiti:
A big congratulations to all our fast becoming senior friends.
Appreciating God on your behalf for a successful selfless service to your fatherland; may God reward you all abundandly.
Wishing you guys journey mercies in advance to your various states of abode.
May God be with you all till we meet again. Ciao!
Legend!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2015
yokiti:

My Abu-Zaria friend; am very good o. Thanks for checking on me. Its almost over now; Congrats!!!
i greet u sir

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by opedaydydx9(m): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2015
Oyo corper good to go...... Kosi pressure..... Pop loading, pool party loading
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by BlizzydoDo(f): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2015
ufan mmi congrat.
bethyabby:
Ohh, Abasi mbok, sonnsonn. Can't wait to go back to my state, Ibadan nile Oluyole. Though akwa-ibom ayaya. Good to go[/color][color=#000099]
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by eipreel(f): 6:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Haywhybaba007:

POP is not back oh,its still POC :passing out ceremony and not POP:passing out parade. Maybe u need to check the info again.

So no parades or what?is it still just collection of certificates(COC) like previous batches did
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by prettydiva01(f): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Menobista:
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
uwc
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Jessdarl(f): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Good to go....Good to go.....Good to go....surely gonna miss Epie Zarama Bayelsa.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Nicepoker(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2015
Wow. Ejigbo LGA of osun state well done. Now the question is are u ready to. Face the reality of life? If no. Abeg apply for extension.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by slimthando(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2015
[color=][/color] 16 fucking days to Bleep outta service.....lolz
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by olerugod: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Jessdarl:
Good to go....Good to go.....Good to go....surely gonna miss Epie Zarama Bayelsa.
Chinwe how is Zarama....so u re here
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by oppybouy(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Is this years batch B really September?
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Odisco2(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2015
yokiti:

Chineke; that shows the sun there is still learning from some other places that they can use the solar radiation to cook stone.
grin grin
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by DProdigy15(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Let d countdown begin, so like play one year is gone, Tank God for his mercies, time to leave ikot ekpene, #Ibomkopa

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2015
olerugod:

Waaaaaaaaa ooooo....Freeman I believe you are yet to decide whether to leave Epie land or not...but remember say...Parade advance Banigo must surely come to pass...lol

Lol... Abi... Good to see you Here Boss
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by bamac(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2015
Menobista:
This is my first time on Nairaland and am happy to be here.
u r welcom, and am happy its my thread you gained access to your first reply on nairaland... More of comedy, fun awaits u here on nairaland,enjoy...
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by bamac(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2015
oppybouy:
Is this years batch B really September?
yep and batch C14 are leaving almost immediately batch B15 leaves camp for place of primary assignment...

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by remirez07(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2015
bamac:
NYSC Management has approved the following programme of activities for the 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/Passing-out exercise:

1. Monday 15th June, 2015 - Tuesday 23rd June, 2015

i. Job Creation and Awareness Week, Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/Opportunities after Service. This will be done at the Zonal level using
relevant officers.

ii. Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National
Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.

2. Wednesday 24th June,2015 - Friday 26th June, 2015

i. Release of Passing-out Corps Members by Employers.

ii. Registration/Clearing of Corps Members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service

3. Monday 29th June, 2015

i. Parade Rehearsal

ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.

4. Tuesday 30th June, 2015

i. Parade Rehearsal.

ii. Signing of Final clearance by Zonal Inspectors.

iii. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service Year
iv. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 5% of the Passing-out Corps Members.

5. Wednesday 1st July, 2015

i. Final Parade Rehearsal.

ii. State Farewell Party to be presided over by the Governor of the State.

6. Thursday 2nd July, 2015

i. Passing-out Ceremony to be presided over by the Governor of the State.

ii. Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members.

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/passing_out_programmes.php

http://bamisepeters..com/2015/06/2014-batch-winding-uppassing-out.html?m=1
Ogo ni fun oluwa loke orun.. Ama out from these sunny planet called kebbi state and gain my lovely complexion back... Proudly 9ja I am. I served my country its α pleasure.
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by adaybayor(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Thank God I will be back home soon. Proudly Anambra Copa
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by fwonders22: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2015
Wow how time flies, just like yesterday coming to the land of Benue (Tiv and Udoma) and now I'm leaving chaiiiii I will miss the loving people of this great state. As my guy up there have spoken if you have not gotten prepared for the true world out there u are on a long thing!!
Re: 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities by yokiti: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
osemu8:
i greet u sir
Skateboard:
Legend!
You guys have been wonderful; may God reward you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khaki | Jungle Booth Available Nationwide / Corper In Katsina Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Participating In The NYSC Twice: Is It Allowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.