Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Chinnysblog: My Blog, My Show Place - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinnysblog: My Blog, My Show Place (1379 Views)

I Started My Blog As A Prank – Laila / Hello Guys Visit My Blog And Enjoy Amd Download Freeee Powerful Stuffs / Let's Get Your Biz On My Blog Starting Now; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chinnysblog: My Blog, My Show Place by chinysblog: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2015
Blogging is Such an awesome opportunity and a platform where I express my feelings.

I started blogging because I felt an urge to
share my opinions with the world, I had been
reading and listening to other blogs long enough.
self-doubt paired with my little-to-no-knowledge
about blogging stuff scared me and made me to create my own blog@Chinnysblog. Com

Blogging is like my house, , it’s my showplace. It’s not as messy .There is nothing better than being your own boss
and blogging is all about that! I am the content-
creator, photographer, writer, publicist
(marketer).

I have been blogging for over two months now and there is
still so much to learn and so much to do that I
still feel that I am getting started.

Blogging gives me a chance to practice my
writing skills. I do not know about anyone else
but I can see a huge difference in how I
approach writing and publishing my posts.

Today, I am more confident about my writing skills and I do
not fear stating my honest opinions anymore.

Though blogging is one of the the most difficult job I can think of, Opportunities for bloggers are endless. Of course
it is not easy. It consumes in a way that no other
profession can but of course if you enjoy doing
it, you will not feel obligated, you will feel
energized! As a fresh gradused awaiting mobilization, I feel as though I already have a job.. Coz my blog always keep me busy......

(Continue Reading in the blog... http://www.chinnysblog.com/2015/06/chinnysblog-my-blog-my-show-place.html?m=0)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Oritse Femi Dumps Girlfriend Of 5 Years For New Girl. / Check Out Actress Yvonne Nelson Hot Bikini Body In A Beach / DNA SHOCKER ; Body Of Homeless Man At Back Of Fast Food Restaurant Is Bob Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.