Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State (34607 Views)

Academic Staff Recruitment At Chrisland University (many Positions) / Chrisland Schools Vacancies For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / Massive Graduate And Experienced Non Academic Jobs At Chrisland University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Jibbie28(f): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
They conducted interview for d post of Accountant 11 and senior Accountant today. .. I don't think they have started interview for academics yet ,any one shortlisted for academics will be contacted thru phone.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jibbie28:
They conducted interview for d post of Accountant 11 and senior Accountant today. .. I don't think they have started interview for academics yet ,any one shortlisted for academics will be contacted thru phone.

okay, but were u also called for interview or u got the information thru someone
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rukkington:
Please, have dey conducted interview for higher library officer.

I also applied for the same position. pls notify me if ua invited for interview
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Jibbie28(f): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
olaidey007:

okay, but were u also called for interview or u got the information thru someone
i was called for d interview
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Jibbie28:
i was called for d interview

okay, if u heard anything from them inform us here and if i heard too i will relate it.
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Jibbie28(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
olaidey007:

okay, if u heard anything from them inform us here and if i heard too i will relate it.

Ok ....
i will do dat.
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Hamstrong001(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hi guys, any new info on dis chrisland university recruitment?
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Jibbie28(f): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nothing frm my end.
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hamstrong001:
Hi guys, any new info on dis chrisland university recruitment?

Did u applied too and have u been called for interview, when did u had ur interview and what post did u applied? From end no news yet still waiting to hear from them after the interview.
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
olaidey007:

Did u applied too and have u been called for interview, when did u had ur interview and what post did u applied? From end no news yet still waiting to hear from them after the interview.
ibon reeeeeee
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Tosinayoko:
ibon reeeeeee

thanks, grammarian. hope u have a job already

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Blacksodje(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
good day folks any news on d various academi positns?
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
i put a call through to the number that call us for interview but the person that pick the call said nothing as been done yet and he also said the successful candidates will be called very soon. ire oooo
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by dongabby1990(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2015
pls wat about the Technologist cadre..
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Blacksodje(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
olaidey007:
i put a call through to the number that call us for interview but the person that pick the call said nothing as been done yet and he also said the successful candidates will be called very soon. ire oooo

hi
could you drop the number that contacted you pls?
i would lov to call dat same number.
tnks
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Blacksodje:

hi
could you drop the number that contacted you pls?
i would lov to call dat same number.
tnks

dont really know why i should drop the number, 1. is not a customer care number, 2. if u are called for the interview, then u suppose to have the number too because the sms for interview was not customized, it was sent with a certain number. so am sorry, i may not be bale to do that.
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Blacksodje(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
olaidey007:

dont really know why i should drop the number, 1. is not a customer care number, 2. if u are called for the interview, then u suppose to have the number too because the sms for interview was not customized, it was sent with a certain number. so am sorry, i may not be bale to do that.

good evening,
I never said i was called for any interview.
Its obvious we both applied for different positions.
All i wanted was to ask some questions and nothing more.
Besides, it isnt and wont be professional if i am to disclose the giver of the so called phonr number to the recruiter.
Do have a great day bro
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2015
Blacksodje:

good evening,
Besides, it isnt and wont be professional if i am to disclose the giver of the so called phonr number to the recruiter.
Do have a great day bro

Morning bro,

Hope u are not offended with my response, just want to be careful with some else privacy, u can drop ur number or email address so that I can send the number to u. Do have a lovely weekend ahead
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by bolinchin: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blacksodje:

good evening,
Do have a great day bro
Bro please am in need of info concerning their academic staff recruitment.I applied as lecturer II. Has interviews being conducted?Anyone with relevant info should please help.Thanks
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Blacksodje(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
bolinchin:
Bro please am in need of info concerning their academic staff recruitment.I applied as lecturer II. Has interviews being conducted?Anyone with relevant info should please help.Thanks
good evening,
@olaidey007, i appreciate your help. I have already gotten the info i initially needed bro....tnks all the same bro.
@bolinchin, interview has been conducted for most academic openings.
However, vacancies in these departments (MCB, BCH and INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY) wont be done till next year. Reasons best known to the school's management.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by olaidey007: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Blacksodje:

good evening,
@olaidey007, i appreciate your help. I have already gotten the info i initially needed bro....tnks all the same bro.
@bolinchin, interview has been conducted for most academic openings.
However, vacancies in these departments (MCB, BCH and INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY) wont be done till next year. Reasons best known to the school's management.

Okay, all the very best to u too
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by AcetylLily(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks guys for the info, was really wondering why I didn't hear from them for so long. I applied for an assistant lecturer in BCH. So no interview for BCH, MCB and industrial CHEM. It is well oo. Did anyone apply to mountain top university? Have anyone heard from them? I will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Jibbie28(f): 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please is there any news about the school?
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by femiayodele(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pls who knows if invitation for interview has been sent for the most recent advert of chrisland umiversity
Re: Recruitment At Chrisland University Ogun State by Bostin(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
femiayodele:
Pls who knows if invitation for interview has been sent for the most recent advert of chrisland umiversity
Yes, I think last month invitation was sent to some ppl and interview done already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Fresh Graduate Transaction Trainees In A Leading Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.