Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Please Help Me On My Iphone5s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me On My Iphone5s (854 Views)

Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded / Anybody With Iphone5s For Sale? / Clean Black Iphone5s Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by bidesco: 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
I just bought an iPhone5s on OLX few weeks ago. The seller convinced me about the iCloud activation lock when i was testing the phone in his presence. Since I'm a new user of iPhone i fell into the trap. I have been calling the guy number since 2 weeks now, his number is not going through. All i want from him is to give me the iCloud user and password of the iPhone, so i"ll be able to enter the menu, but his number is not going through. Please, engineer on Nairaland is there any alternative that i can use to bypass the iCloud activation lock. Please help!!!!!...
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by kazzonline: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
Walahi u don buy stolen iphone 5,the little knowleged of ios i learnt on nairaland, most icloud locked devices are stolen, the buyer if at all he had the code shld hav unlocked it before u payed, but u entered one chance sorry, keep calling but i assure u if he picks up its just to post u, he doesnt hav any code to give u

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by oluwaseun8(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sorry bro, there's no alternative, without the iCloud password you wont be able to access the iphone. Guess the iphone was stolen that is the reason why the seller is aint picking up.

Note: Dont let anyone to deceive you, there is no alternative.
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by bidesco: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluwaseun8:
Sorry bro, there's no alternative, without the iCloud password you wont be able to access the iphone. Guess the iphone was stolen that is the reason why the seller is aint picking up.

THANKS BRO
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by kazzonline: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluwaseun8:

Actualky they might be, i read on guys advert on here some days ago his username is @sakalisis try and search for him, he might be able to!! But i nor sabi the guy ooo just wants the op to go and enquire about him on a neutrak ground!!
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by kazzonline: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluwaseun8:

Actualky they might be, i read on guys advert on here some days ago his username is @sakalisis try and search for him, he might be able to!! But i nor sabi the guy ooo just wants the op to go and enquire about him on a neutral ground!!
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by sakalisis(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
kazzonline:

Actualky they might be, i read on guys advert on here some days ago his username is @sakalisis try and search for him, he might be able to!! But i nor sabi the guy ooo just wants the op to go and enquire about him on a neutral ground!!

Yup , i offer icloud removal services though expensive but 100% success rate, u can meet me up in Physics Department, Futa, Akure. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by mitnick(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2015
if you stay in Lagos, you can go to Slot's head office, the engineering department. they should be able to help you out. but you should know unlocking icloud doesnt come cheap. It is cheaper if you know the email.
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by holusormi(m): 3:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Contact @tumababa he should be able to help you out
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2015
bidesco:
I just bought an iPhone5s on OLX few weeks ago. The buyer convinced me about the iCloud activation lock when i was testing the phone in his presence. Since I'm a new user of iPhone i fell into the trap. I have been calling the guy number since 2 weeks now, his number is not going through. All i want from him is to give me the iCloud user and password of the iPhone, so i"ll be able to enter the menu, but his number is not going through. Please, engineer on Nairaland is there any alternative that i can use to bypass the iCloud activation lock. Please help!!!!!...

the truth is that you bought a stolen/lost iphone. you can remove the icloud but the question is "will it be worth it? the cheapest option is like 35k and that is if the icloud status is clean on apple database, meaning

1) the previous owner didn't report the phone as lost or stolen and the iphone is just asking for apple id and password and
2) the imei is clean and not reported lost on apple server)

if its already reported lost, you can pay as high as 55k to unlock it ( and not 100% success rate. some still get rejected), i have never been lucky with lost mode.

so if you are ready to spend between 35k to 55k then it can be done.

Although i don't believe your olx story.
Re: Please Help Me On My Iphone5s by shady16: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2015
tumababa:

the truth is that you bought a stolen/lost iphone. you can remove the icloud but the question is "will it be worth it? the cheapest option is like 35k and that is if the icloud status is clean on apple database, meaning

1) the previous owner didn't report the phone as lost or stolen and the iphone is just asking for apple id and password and
2) the imei is clean and not reported lost on apple server)

if its already reported lost, you can pay as high as 55k to unlock it ( and not 100% success rate. some still get rejected), i have never been lucky with lost mode.

so if you are ready to spend between 35k to 55k then it can be done.

Although i don't believe your olx story.

Haha.... Wicked baba.

(1) (Reply)

BRYTE Tablets [complains,enquiry] Thread / Onda V820w Dual OS Tablet Review / Konga's Mega Monday Madness Promo: Up To 80% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.