Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA (940 Views)

Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) / Ireland Returns 5 Containers Of Beans Exported From Nigeria / Ibadan Firm Exported Nine Billion Dollars Industrial Starch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by holajeedayy: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Off resent i found out that weight of shoes especialy weadge shoe do eat up profit with weight and also aba made are aswell hot cake in dubai. Aba resident and aba shoe making company are welcom on the trend
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2015
Call us for your freight from Nigeria to any parts of the world
Satund International Logistics
anlca seccretariat,airport road,
Ikeja,
Lagos.
+23408173319366
+2349032490147
mrcdorv@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by dboss444: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
If you have your dubai contact ready for bizz I can link you to some shoe makers @ aba
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by dboss444: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by holajeedayy: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have sent u msg on ur email or let chat on whatsapp
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by holajeedayy: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by SalC: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Isn't it funny that Nigerians go to Dubai and import their shoes while the people over there need Aba made shoes?

Well I can link you to some shoe makers in Aba if you are still in need of it.
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by holajeedayy: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
SalC:
Isn't it funny that Nigerians go to Dubai and import their shoes while the people over there need Aba made shoes?

Well I can link you to some shoe makers in Aba if you are still in need of it.
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by holajeedayy: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get Yet To Be Exported Shoes And Slippers To Dubai From ABA by aboyaji(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
holajeedayy:
Off resent i found out that weight of shoes especialy weadge shoe do eat up profit with weight and also aba made are aswell hot cake in dubai. Aba resident and aba shoe making company are welcom on the trend
can you reach me by sending me a pm? I can be of help. Moreover, I'm handling a shoe deal for a group here in aba. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Start Earning Money Today With Fresh Coconut Water Kiosk / U.S. Dollar Collapse: Analyst Issues Dramatic Warning For The U.S. Dollar / Natural Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.