Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How True Is This ? (snap Shot) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How True Is This ? (snap Shot) (32794 Views)

Its Live!!! Snap, Post & Win!!! / Chivita Hires Policemen Against Workers As One Shot Dead, Company Reacts / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by eleko1: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
tongue
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by admax(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
Okay
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
kestolove95:
If [s]na lie make make gej stop drinking ogogoro[[/s]i][/i]

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by megabyte2(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
It's true
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by goldengift025(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2015
100percent correct
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Brightscofild(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
No. 5 tickled me fancy cheesy
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by free2ryhme: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2015
sensible snapshot
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Niyisob15(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
In the bible colossians 3: 22-24 says

"22 Slaves, always obey your earthly masters. Don’t obey them only while you’re being watched, as if you merely wanted to please people. Be sincere in your motives out of respect for your real master. 23 Whatever you do, do it wholeheartedly as though you were working for your real master and not merely for humans. 24 You know that your real master will give you an inheritance as your reward. It is Christ, your real master, whom you are serving."

So this snapshot is not for everyone to follow.

Aikon:
cool
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by rhymaholic: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
This is techinically correct.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2015
Not true
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
Medical DOCTORS don SUFFER
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by tochstorm(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
kestolove95:
If na lie make make gej stop drinking ogogoro[i][/i]
oboy i think say dem don ban ogogoro o! na so i pack origin put for fridge.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by pansophist(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2015
The rat race popularly known as working life. Even if you win, you're still a rat.

I've never seen an old person with regrets because he didn't work more, it's always otherwise. They wish to spend more time with families, animals, nature, traveling etc.

Sacrifice life and its essence for working life at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Chivasex: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2015
This is facts lucidly expressed.
Please workers take note.
When I got my first job in one of the new generation banks bank in the days the HR adviser said to me '' Never pity your employer because they will never pity you and it stuck"
You can see they way staff just get to the office and they are given termination letters.
A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by bjdon: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2015
In Germany it's actually frowned on, to work in the office late. They value efficiency there and feel you should be able to get your job done in the standard 8 hour day.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by goldengift025(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]All thesr ideas are spread by the illuminati in association with the devil and beelzebul[/size]
Are you a wise person at all?

1 Like

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by morereb10: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Wooow these are strong but wise words. unbelievable but true. interesting

tnks

1 Like

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Somehow true

100% true I stay at office till 10 to do some work to save time tomorrow only to hear that I should scrap that and rewrite another. Social life and networking and personal time is vital. People are rich just based on how they connect and network.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by isaac7819(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2015
what a truth!
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by bruhasglobal: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
He is Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen (A P J) Abdul Kalam is an Indian scientist who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007.

He spent the next four decades as a scientist and science administrator, mainly at the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and was intimately involved in the India's civilian space program and military missile development efforts. He thus came to be known as the Missile Man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile and launch vehicle technology.He also played a pivotal organizational, technical and political role in India's Pokhran-II nuclear tests in 1998, the first since the original nuclear test by India in 1974.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by thelastmediator: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
Words of wisdom. .
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2015
IN IGBO MAN VOICE: money first family second!
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2015
No 5 is so true! Staying late at work doesn't mean na you work pass!
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by mubarak001(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2015
kay29000:
Well, t.And these things just keep coming one after the other. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

...and can i ask u an honest question? Have u lasted long in bed b4? i need to c u perform it b4 i can help u tell my pals that complained to mi.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by ladenz(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2015
its true but we cant generalize. I sometimes have to work late to meet up with the demands of my job and not because i didnt plan well or i dont want to be with my family. Its not everybody that works late that is trying to impress his boss. Loving your job means giving your best to do it well and that could be time consuming depending on the nature of the job. However this does not take away the fact that family comes first and staying away from the family unnecessarily is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by bigerboy200: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2015
Bitter truth..
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by 400billionman: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
When my bosses used to force us to stay in office till 6:30pm, I dey hate am. I view them as mentally lazy folks. One of them who had no family life(married but drinks and womanizes), will always lodge himself in a hotel while his family lives just 30Km away. He will stay in office till 8pm, then from there to joint then club.

I do their normal two hours assignment under one hour then be reading newspapers.
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
so true...
Re: How True Is This ? (snap Shot) by dayus4all: 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
That's it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Doctor Reveals The Only Thing That Truly Separates Doctors From Nurses / Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.