Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply (2127 Views)

Independent Power Plant(IPP) Captive Power- Solution To Nigeria Power Problems / Power Generation company(IPP),Generators/Solar/Stable power supply for Nigerians / Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2015
we are licenced independent power Company,

We speciallise on the following
1. building of Independent power plant via a Gas power Turbines that guaranty 24/7 supply of electricity

2. Captive power solution

3. Hybrid power solution

4. Sales of Power Generators Diesel and Natural Gas

5. Installation and Synchronisation of Power Plant turn key project

6. Service and Maintanance and 24/7 maning of Power Plants

7. Power Consultancy and Sourcing of Equipments

As we all know the first and only problem Nigeria has is shortage of power and

the problem that need to be solved for industriallisation to take place.

We need about 50,000 Mega watt of electricity and we are still crawling at 2500mw

We can build minimum 1mega watt to 10/30/40/50...... etc, depending on the power requirement of your facilities

Incase the minimum 1mega/watt power plant will be too much and uneconomical for your facilities, we can also provide another form of power

solutions that will economical for you also using Gas

We deliver power to you at a cheaper rate, thereby eliminate cost of buying diesel and also paying huge sum of amount to NEPA for power not

consumed

We build power for .

Private housing Estate,suburban residential communities

Religion bodies camp Ground,

Government Estate,Government facilities

Private and public university, Manufacturing Factories and Plant etc

We have our technical team on ground that also understand nigeria terrain very well

We also have number of Notable work for clients we have done in Nigeria

Kindly contact us, our team are ready to answer you incase you want us to meet you/your organisation for presentation

we have our Profile/Proposal that is handy to show detail about us and IPP we have build in the past

Contact- Our Senior Partner,(Business Development) on 090-5198-839, 081-8448-6613
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by rottennaija(m): 12:04am On Jun 16, 2015
No website? Just that?
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2015
yes oo,website is not a must my brother , contact us,
visit our head office for discussion if you are interested
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
the way to go
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
yes
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by lightheart(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Where's your head office?
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 5:07am On Jun 17, 2015
Our Office is located at Onipanu,Lagos, call me for any further discussion. Thanks
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixserv: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
m
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2015
morning
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
m
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by mrboy: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
office location?
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by propertiesmart: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
nice idea
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
new dawn
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by laudate: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
metrixmart:
Dear nairalanders,

we are licenced independent power Company,

We speciallise on building of Independent power plant via a Gas power Turbines that guaranty 24/7 supply of electricity

As we all know the first and only problem Nigeria has is shortage of power and

the only problem that need to be solved for industriallisation to take place.

We need about 50,000 Mega watt of electricity and we are still crawling at 2500mw

We can build from 1mega watt to 10/30/40/50...... etc, depending on the power requirement of your facilities

Incase the minimum 1mega/watt power plant will be too much and uneconomical for your facilities, we can also provide another form of power

solutions that will economical for you also.

We deliver power to you at a cheaper rate, thereby eliminate cost of buying diesel and also paying huge sum of amount to NEPA for power not

consumed

We build power for Private Estate,Religion bodies camp Ground,Government Estate,Government facilities Private and public university, Manufacturing Factories

We have our technical partner on ground that also understand nigeria terrain very well

We also have number of Notable work for clients we have done in Nigeria

Kindly contact us, our team are ready to answer you incase you want us to meet you/your organisation for presentation

we have our Profile/Proposal that is handy to show detail about us and IPP we have build in the past

Contact- Mr Bayo on 09051988393 for any other details

You are a licensed IPP Company?? Really?? And you expect us to believe you simply because you have said so?

What kind of equipment do you use to deliver this power that you claim to be able to provide?

What brand of gas turbines do you deploy?

Do these turbines run on natural gas or LPG?

Guy, your post up here is sadly short on details.

If I were a prospective customer, I would not touch your proposal with a barge pole.

1 Like

Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2015
sir, do you expect me to tell all the stories on this page alone?,do you expect any prospective client to do this business with us on the page of nairaland? what is the profile/details of the company meant for, if you are interested all you need is to come for a meeting in our office to meet with the technicals, get the detail profile and proposal, asked any further details instead of running this advert down.
i dont want to engage you in any argument please sir .
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
m
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixserv: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
good
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
mo
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by laudate: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
No single response or expression of interest on your IPP post, after several days because you have failed to do what is needful, by posting relevant info and pictures that shed light on what you do.
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Laudate, why all these pestering, do you need to see any expression of interest on the page of nairaland to know that people have contacted us what is the essence of our phone numbers on the advert? is it not for enquiries? or do you expect us to come to nairaland and announce the name of interested clients that has called and meet us to everyone?. When you offered me advice and i did not take to your advice, is that the crime i commited for you to be writting rubbish comment on my post?. Well , i put you in the Hand of God.
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by laudate: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
metrixmart:
Laudate, why all these pestering, do you need to see any expression of interest on the page of nairaland to know that people have contacted us what is the essence of our phone numbers on the advert? is it not for enquiries? or do you expect us to come to nairaland and announce the name of interested clients that has called and meet us to everyone?. When you offered me advice and i did not take to your advice, is that the crime i commited for you to be writting rubbish comment on my post?. Well , i put you in the Hand of God.

How did I pester you, biko?? By posting only 2 replies on your thread??! shocked shocked Is that your definition of pestering?? shocked

If you do not want anyone to comment, then please don't open any thread on Nairaland, o! angry
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
ok,continue your negative comments/, i will not argue or reply to your comment again
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
mm
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by erico2k2(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2015
metrixmart:
you are a fake Biz man, if you have any idea of Biz 101 you would have gone on to increase your profile on here, ie give an example of what you do in pictures and in facts, the simple question asked where technical and you had no simple reply to them do not show that you don't only have a clue and also you are fake,Im not in the power sector but would have been able to answer those questions posed by laudate. Stop being defensive and answer the question, you might get people requesting for your service, since power production is a very big thing in Nigeria today, learn for the construction guys here who take their time to take photos of works.most of us who buy their Biz do not live in Nigeria but build trust on their basket of photo files the post on here.
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mr DayoZilon, i have forwarded to your mail the detail profile and proposal of our Company, as rquested, it was done in a pdf format and it might take some minutes to download because of the volume and the pictures, check your mail sir, and as for Erico, i do

not want to engage in any argument with you, we are a reputable organisation and will not join issue with you. With pictures or not, people are

are being defrauded through Nairaland or any other online platform not even in nigeria alone, it is you the clients that has to be careful and do your

due dilligence very well before commiting your funds. Thanks
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
mm
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2015
m
Re: We Are Independent Power Company,we Build IPP To Ensure 24/7 Electricity supply by metrixmart: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
mm

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 5 Bedroom Duplex / Room and Parlour Self Contained at Agric Side in Ikorodu / See Ur Water Proof Aluminum Toilet Doors, Best Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.