Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication (359 Views)

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication / I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On How To Get Advert For My Magazine Publication by toplevel: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2015
Follow Nairalanders i want to start a Magazine printing Publication the Magazine name has been registered in Corporate affair Commission and we are preparing to start the first edition soon the magazine is an Event Magazine,Fashion and lifesyle, so friends in the house with useful information regarding some good market strategies on how to sell the papers and get advert from Local and multinational Companies should please Contribute with useful Tips

(1) (Reply)

The United States Of America Vowed Sunday To Assist Nigeria After A Number Of De / 30 Killed In Gombe Bomb Explosions / Help The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.