Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. (719 Views)

Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2015
Please I need urgent advice on the above topic.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. by mcubes(m): 12:27am On Jun 16, 2015
SUCCESS KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR

Goodday,

Thank you for your time viewing this mail as it is set to change the course of your life
forever

I have partnered with a group of very successful entrepreneurs who have launched a One Billion dollar coffee expansion project in Africa. In 2013, the
organization was launched in Kenya and has excelled astronomically. We
are now expanding to Nigeria

We are looking for business minds and leaders to partner with us, we are not looking for
people who have trouble making decisions to be the change but people
who are ready to be a part of something great and also who would be
interested in creating an additional income of $10,000 - $20,000/month
guaranteed without having to stop their current jobs and businesses.

Several business leaders from the US who now earn as much as $500,000/month are holding meetings in Nigeria and laying a strong foundation for a massive
launch. The next of such meetings holds from Tuesday the 16th of June

You can change the course of destiny positively by making this decision. We look forward
to meeting and partnering with you to build a global business that
will leave a legacy for generations to come.

Venue: 36/37 Toyin street off Allen Avenu Ikeja

Time - 11am prompt

Gate fee - free

Kindly confirm attendance by responding to this email dominfos@yahoo.com or call the number below and
book the limited seat slots for you.

*Contact Us*

*Call: 07033912130 ( Mr Princewill )
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. by 2oddMASTER: 1:36am On Jun 16, 2015
AbiodunYung:
you can double ur 50k in hrs check my signature
Re: Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. by Andy04: 2:29am On Jun 16, 2015
AbiodunYung:
Must it be online biz or offline i.e biz u can do physically.Also tell us the state you reside so I can,maybe, give you some insight.

(1) (Reply)

!!!PROMO!!! Sick Of Buying Petrol Or Diesel? Need 24/7 Electricity? / Nigeria Used 1996 Honda Accord For Sale / I Want To Open A Bet Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.