Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. (480 Views)

More Backup Singers/vocalist Wanted For Long Term Contract! / Gospel Singers/musicians Drop Your Whatsapp Number For A Group Add. / Good Singers And Producers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. by Afromano: 4:35am On Jun 16, 2015
Perhaps you or any of your female friends who can really sing. Give them this number to call (08134963084) now. its urgent! Experience is not needed. You will be given a simple INFORMAL audition and if you have the vocal character that is needed, your voice will be on "A" Class Songs from now on. Just like that. Don't dull!
Re: Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. by Awesomeking: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2015
Afromano:
Perhaps you or any of your female friends who can really sing. Give them this number to call (08134963084) now. its urgent! Experience is not needed. You will be given a simple INFORMAL audition and if you have the vocal character that is needed, your voice will be on "A" Class Songs from now on. Just like that. Don't dull!

i have a very good female friend who can sing..tell me more about this "A" class songs and i can convince her to go for it
Re: Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. by Afromano: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
i have a very good female friend who can sing..tell me more about this "A" class songs and i can convince her to go for it
Well, its unfortunate I can't send you a leak cos that's unethical, but we're talking commercial songs of the "Aye" by Davido, "Woju" by Kiss Daniel class. Stuff most people would want to be part of anyway. If she's got good voice control lets give her a shot at it.
Re: Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. by Awesomeking: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Afromano:
Well, its unfortunate I can't send you a leak cos that's unethical, but we're talking commercial songs of the "Aye" by Davido, "Woju" by Kiss Daniel class. Stuff most people would want to be part of anyway. If she's got good voice control lets give her a shot at it.
sorry,turns out she has relocated to lokoja and your firm is in lag..sorry for any inconvenience
Re: Do You Know Of Any Good Singers? (FEMALE) LAGOS. by Afromano: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Awesomeking:
sorry,turns out she has relocated to lokoja and your firm is in lag..sorry for any inconvenience
Lol. No problem. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL VIDEO: Iyanya - Applaudise / Who Is Ur All Time Best Female Singer? / A Nairalander's Dope Song : Ijaya - Agolo (freestyle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.