Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) (2319 Views)

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) / VIDEO: See Where Korede Bello Got His Godwin Dance From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2015
Still wondering where Korede Bello got his "Godwin" dance step from? It has now
been revealed where the singer got the funny
dance step from.
A video which has been on YouTube for almost two
years show a kid dancing that exact dance step. No
difference.
Watch and Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6dkAjA-qv0
Re: See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Mosquito dance, so this kid inspired his steps cheesy
Re: See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Korede Bello really got the dance step
Re: See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by olatunjithomas(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
mackmanuel:
Korede Bello really got the dance step

Good afternoon boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you sir

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.

the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks boss, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

1 Like

Re: See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by TechGenius: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: See Where Korede Bello Got His ‘godwin Dance’ From (funny Video) by buharisbae(f): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
I watched an interview on hip TV with him where he said he got the dance from a small boy on YouTube that he'll like to meet the boy! buhh never got to watch the video so this is it? grin

(1) (Reply)

Gbosaaa: Serena Williams Is Pregnant For Drake / Annie Idibia Takes Off Panties In New Movie “girls In The Mood” (photo/video) / Mother Of Four Reveals Cleavages Just To Be A Movie Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.