Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 (59213 Views)

Visafone Bb Curve 4 Unlimited Data For Just 7k / Visafone Blackberry Bold 5 - N16,000. Unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot. / Visafone Blackberry Curve7 With Unlimited Data Plan. N12,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by akwunmi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wot I heard is dat d fone comes pre-loaded wit 1mnth sub already on it.....hw true is dat?
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
akwunmi:
Wot I heard is dat d fone comes pre-loaded wit 1mnth sub already on it.....hw true is dat?

Thanks for your inquiry, it is however not correct, this particular deal does not come with the 1 month free, you will have have to load a n1000 recharge card and send BBCM TO 6000 in order to get the unlimited data/hot-spot deal. Thanks
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by kenomobola(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello everyone. I want to attest to the authenticity of Dealmadam, and the good quality of the blackberry curve 9310 Dealmadam is selling. For some months now, I've been very much aware of Visafone's wonderful BIS offer, but I have been a little bit hesitant to commit to getting a BB and a visafone line. However, the moment I saw this thread, I just had to get me a blackberry; the price was right, and Dealmadam sweetened the deal with a free power bank.
I ordered for a blackberry curve 9310 from Dealmadam today, opting for their pay on delivery service, and Dealmadam duly delivered. I have registered my visafone line and also subscribed to visafone's bountiful BIS. The curve's hotspot is working as advertised and the speed I have gotten in my office is a bit decent, although the speed is nowhere near that of Swift, Spectranet or even Etisalat. I have attached a picture of a speed test I carried out on my laptop.
All in all, I'm quite happy and satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Dealmadam.

P.S. - I carried out the speed test at Obalende, hopefully I will perform another speed test in Mushin. I included tests I carried out on Swift(WiMax) and Spectranet(LTE) modems for reference purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
kenomobola:
Hello everyone. I want to attest to the authenticity of Dealmadam, and the good quality of the blackberry curve 9310 Dealmadam is selling. For some months now, I've been very much aware of Visafone's wonderful BIS offer, but I have been a little bit hesitant to commit to getting a BB and a visafone line. However, the moment I saw this thread, I just had to get me a blackberry; the price was right, and Dealmadam sweetened the deal with a free power bank.
I ordered for a blackberry curve 9310 from Dealmadam today, opting for their pay on delivery service, and Dealmadam duly delivered. I have registered my visafone line and also subscribed to visafone's bountiful BIS. The curve's hotspot is working as advertised and the speed I have gotten in my office is a bit decent, although the speed is nowhere near that of Swift, Spectranet or even Etisalat. I have attached a picture of a speed test I carried out on my laptop.
All in all, I'm quite happy and satisfied with my purchase. Thank you Dealmadam.

P.S. - I carried out the speed test at Obalende, hopefully I will perform another speed test in Mushin. I included tests I carried out on Swift(WiMax) and Spectranet(LTE) modems for reference purposes.

First and foremost, thank you so much for your patronage, thanks for the positive words and most important thanks for your comparison review.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
WHY YOU SHOULD GET A VISAFONE BLACKBERRY UNLIMITED

1. It is unlimited data
2. It is ONLY N1000 monthly
3. Decent to very fast connection in most locations
4. you will get FANATICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM DEALMADAM - WE ARE HERE 100%
5. LOW CALL TARIFFS
6. Share your unlimited data via hotspot with up to 5 devices.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Lagosianswag: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Does it come with standalone 3g or 2g&3g together for the CDMA network.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lagosianswag:
Does it come with standalone 3g or 2g&3g together for the CDMA network.

It comes with the 3g. Thanks and please let us know if you have any other questions.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2015
Good mORNING
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2015
We do pay on delivery any where in Lagos. wE deliver very very fast.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2015
CURVE 7
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by sodson11(m): 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is It Still Available
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 1:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
sodson11:
Is It Still Available
Yes it is still available, pick up, order online or pay on delivery options are available

DEALMADAM ( WE ARE BESIDES FIDELITY BANK)
31 ENITAN STREET, AGUDA SURULERE LAGOS
info@dealmadam.com
bbm pin: 33334A0B
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by sodson11(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dealmadam:

Yes it is still available, pick up, order online or pay on delivery options are available

info@dealmadam.com
OKAY. I Will Visit Your Office On Monday. Will I Get The Free Powerbank Too?
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Lagosianswag: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
Is the visafone line pre-configured with the phone or it comes with a Sim?
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Tloc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dealmadam:
CURVE 7
Got mine today, just configured my bbm and emails. nice device to share data.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lagosianswag:
Is the visafone line pre-configured with the phone or it comes with a Sim?

The blackberry is pre-configured. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tloc:

Got mine today, just configured my bbm and emails. nice device to share data.

Tloc thank you so much for your patronage. Enjoy your device.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by MasterWayne(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
Thanks i just got the device. do i need to register the line before i can use the internet service?
Dealmadam:

Tloc thank you so much for your patronage. Enjoy your device.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
MasterWayne:
Thanks i just got the device. do i need to register the line before i can use the internet service?

Masterwayne yes you have to register it before you can use it, once registered simply load a n1000 recharge card then send a text bbcm to 6000. Thanks and please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dealmadam:

info@dealmadam.com

Can i use my existing visafone sim?

how is the battery of the curve 7?
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Can i use my existing visafone sim?

how is the battery of the curve 7?

No you will not be able to use your existing sim card, this particular blackberry does not use a sim card. Thanks and please let us know if you have any other questions.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by victormogg: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2015
Good morning,pls this blackberry curve 7. Can i use it with my laptop? and am at Ipaja and i need one, how i can pay you and get it at home.Thanks
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
victormogg:
Good morning,pls this blackberry curve 7. Can i use it with my laptop? and am at Ipaja and i need one, how i can pay you and get it at home.Thanks

Yes you can use it with your laptop and 4 additional devices, we actually delivered to someone at ipaja yesterday and we can deliver to you at home as well. Please send your delivery details to info @ deal madam.com or call us at 07046319995 or via bbm pin: 33334A0B or whatsapp 07046319995
info@dealmadam.com

WE ALSO DELIVER ON SUNDAYS. THANKS
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks everyone for the patronage. WE OFFER VERY FAST AND ONTIME PAY ON DELIVERY OPTION
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2015
Good Morning
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Happy sunday to everyone and thanks for the continued patronage.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by pj3400(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2015
It does not come with a sim then how do I register with visaphone before I can use?
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2015
pj3400:
It does not come with a sim then how do I register with visaphone before I can use?

Sure all you have do do to register is to go to any of the visafone registration point and they know exactly what to do, what they mostly need to register your phone is the phone number, everything else has been programmed in the phone and already activated. The registration is what allows you to make calls and subscribe to the blackberry plan. Thanks and please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by BekBek(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Does it work in abeokuta
Re: Visafone Blackberry Curve 4-unlimited Data, Wifi Hotspot N10,000 by Dealmadam: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
BekBek:
Does it work in abeokuta

Yes it works in Abeokuta. Thanks and please lets us know if you have any additional questions

Over 170 Cities and Towns, 24 States

arrow LAGOS
Lagos

arrow ABUJA
Kubwa, Jiwa/Gwagwa, Gwarimpa, Kado, Kurumi/Karimo, Utako, Lugbe, Asokoro, Wuse 2, Udo Udoma, Durumi/Garki, Kuchingoro, Chika, Gimbiya

arrow ABIA
Aba, Umuahia, Uzuakoli, Ohafia, Abiriba, Igbere, Nkporo, Uturu, Item/Ihechiowa, Ihie, Obuaku
City

arrow AKWA IBOM
Uyo, Eket, Ibeno Local Govt. Area, Oron

arrow ANAMBRA
Onitsha, Nnewi, Nnobi, Nnokwa, Awka-Etiti, Awka, Amawbia, Nibo, Nise, Enugwu-ukwu, Ogbunike, Nkpor, Obosi, Ogidi, Oba, Nkwelle Ezunaka, Nsugbe, Aguleri, Odekpe, Amansea, Oraifite, Amichi, Odekpe

arrow BORNO
Maiduguri

arrow CROSS RIVER
Calabar

arrow DELTA
Asaba, Abraka and Sapele

arrow EBONYI
Okposi and Ohaozara LGA

arrow EDO
Benin and Ekpoma

arrow ENUGU
Enugu, 9th Mile Corner, Ngwo, Ozalla, Ugwuoba, Agbani

arrow IMO
Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Mbaise, Obowo, Naze, Ulakwo, Mgbidi, Nwere

arrow KADUNA
Kaduna and Zaria
arrow KANO
Kano, Danwanua, Bacchirawa, Dambere, Ruiyiya, Zaki

arrow KATSINA
Katsina

arrow KWARA
Ilorin

arrow NASSARAWA
Maraba and karo

arrow NIGER
Suleja

arrow OGUN
Ota and Abeokuta

arrow ONDO
Akure

arrow OSUN
Osogbo

arrow OYO
Ibadan

arrow PLATEAU
Jos

arrow RIVERS
Bonny Island, Bonny, Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Get The Airtel Smart Box, For Absolutely Free / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos / Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.