Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Vacancy At Avalon NG - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Avalon NG (1470 Views)

Front Desk Officer/receptionist Job Vacancy At New-horizon Computer Institute. / Vacancy At Altak Industries Limited / Vacancy At Leventis Foods Limited & Vacancy At Strasscorp Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Avalon NG by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Vacant Position : Freelance Sales/Marketing Executive
Job Description:
This position requires that the executives Markets and sell Avalon NG's BulkSMS Reselling/Partnership Services to business centres/cyber cafes in their states of residence.

Qualifications :
- Must be goal oriented
- Focus and determined
- Ability to Market
- Fluency and Confidence
- Must have Excellent Sales Skills
- Minimum of OND

Pay is attractive.

If you have all of these, send your CV to freelance@avalonng.com
Re: Vacancy At Avalon NG by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 3:52am On Jun 27, 2015
Success is contagious. Have you noticed it has many friends?

Oh yes! Everyone wants to associate with success. No one wants to identify with failure.

The flip side to this however, is that we tend to monitor the success of others more than our own. The average person is so busy minding other people’s business that they do not take time to mind their own.

But life is designed in such a way that there are certain things we have to do for ourselves.

Some things cannot be delegated.

Being successful is one of such things. It is a personal choice.

Success does not just fall on your laps. No. It is something you deliberately work at.

Each individual has to take responsibility for his or her success. The choices we make will either make or mar our level of success.

What steps are you taking daily towards your success? Perish the thought that you can get something for nothing. That’s not true.

As we begin the second half of the year in just a few days time, I want you to be deliberate about success. Take stock of your progress so far and restrategise.
Re: Vacancy At Avalon NG by Josieojeb(f): 7:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Salary range Please
Re: Vacancy At Avalon NG by Josieojeb(f): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Salary range Please
Re: Vacancy At Avalon NG by Josieojeb(f): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Whats the Salary range Please

(1) (Reply)

Whyte Cleon / U.N Please Stop Disturbing Me, You Can Take My Money / My Sincere CV Advice To Job Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.