Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) (14035 Views)

Policeman, Durojaiye Taiwo Robs In Sagamu (Photo) / Little Skinny Boy Accused Of Witchcraft Rescued In Nigeria (picture) / Breaking-boko Haram Kills Children,villagers Burned To Death In Nigeria(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2009
abegi!

ADint:

No one seems to have noticed the facebook profile pic of the guy with the bentley - that would have answered a lot of questions. Not every rich young Nigerian is fraudster, there are a lot of hard working enterprising ones out there! This guy is one of them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WEAR-IT-ALL/27477846443

then what is he doing in that crappy house?
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Sauron1: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
oyb:

abegi!

then what is he doing in that crappy house?

The crappy house could be his grandfather's house.
There's nothing that says the house is HIS HOUSE.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nemeziz9ja: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
Yeah clothing line indeed.
Why are we denying the obvious? Simple! we all have the propensity to do the same if all opportunities present itself-its a Nigerian thing and our leaders rulers in Abuja can prove it. This Wear It All guy is clearly using the clothing business as a cover, he is either a 419er, Cocaine Pusher, Blood Money Maker or something really unclean.
Half of Hollywood rappers are into drug business and they also have multi-platinum albums, apparel brands and whatever can cover the real source.
But, clearly, we all know the real deal. Crime is crime and you can't cover it forever. Just ask Adewale Taiwo!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Gamine(f): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
O mehn!!

To think, i kinda knew this guy

We had mutual friends from my school!

Chineke me! shocked
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by deor03(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2009
Gamine:

O mehn!!

To think, i kinda knew this guy

We had [b]mutual friends [/b]from my school!

Chineke me! shocked

hmmmmmmmmmm.

Show me your friend.,?!@#$ grin grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by lawwyblack(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2009
YOUR OPINION IS ALL WE NEED TO MAKE NIGERIA BETTER TODAY, VISIT http://greenwhitepolls.com/ THANKS
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by yme5: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2009
ADint:

No one seems to have noticed the facebook profile pic of the guy with the bentley - that would have answered a lot of questions. Not every rich young Nigerian is fraudster, there are a lot of hard working enterprising ones out there! This guy is one of them.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WEAR-IT-ALL/27477846443
Fashion design outlet in Akoka Lagos has a Bentley worth that amount and you think everyone will buy that one? When it is not places like VI? Who are those buying from his stores? Unilag students? Scammers are very hard work entrepreneurs no one disputes that!

Take a sample view of Wrangler, Talk to Me Boutique, all in Lagos, are you saying they are not hard working enterprising beings as well?

Even Adewale Taiwo was a hardworking, tax paying Engineer in the UK!!!!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by follypimpi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2009
Tragic !!!!! Tragic !!!!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2009
Pathetic! angry
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Becomrrich: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
Can you please seun delete this thread.

It is a useless thread, that give people the idea nigeria abroad do fraud. I have lived abroad for many years. I have never scam anyone. I do not send out scam letter . I have never sent out scam letter to anyone. And would never. So why dont their tell of the story of the nigerian who do not scam.

And the reason nigerian scam is because they are not treated fair abroad. And their last option and some the only option for some of them is to result in scam because of unfair treatment. Why not change the fair treatment and see, if they would not stop the scam.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by slyboggie(m): 3:26am On Feb 28, 2009
, Most scams dat involves a nigerian r done from nigeria, only very few r done oustside nija, Countries loose Billions of dollars annually to scams for which most of dem r from Nigeria, Yahoo yahoo is like a business in nija, Most people involved in it dont hide it anymore because no one comes out to question dem,even dere parent, These bad image is mostly suffered by people living abroad, Wait and see d look on someone face wen u tell him u r nigerian, the company were i work in Australia receives scam calls and emails everyday from nigeria, because of this, calls r been ignored from nigeria.It hurts and disturbs me to see this repeating it self everyday, BELIEVE ME,NIGERIANS ABROAD R HARD WORKERS UNLESS FOR A VERY FEW LIKE TAIWO.

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Buckie10: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2009
[quote][/quote], Most scams  dat involves a nigerian r done from nigeria, only very few r done oustside nija, Countries loose Billions of dollars annually to scams for which most of dem r from Nigeria, Yahoo yahoo is like a business in nija, Most people involved in it dont hide it anymore because no one comes out to question dem,even dere parent, These bad image is mostly suffered by people living abroad, Wait and see d look on someone face wen u tell him u r nigerian, the company were i work in Australia receives scam calls and emails everyday from nigeria, because of this, calls r been ignored from nigeria.It hurts and disturbs me to see this repeating it self everyday, BELIEVE ME,NIGERIANS ABROAD R HARD WORKERS UNLESS FOR A VERY FEW LIKE TAIWO

Totally agree with you, found another that was recently caught i have attached the link below the sooner we start condeming this boys/girls the better. The fact that some of them try to justify their actions shows you what we are dealing with, every hit record from a Nigerian artist contains wordings relating to fraud be it online or card fraud yet no one is banning them from the airwaves but when Femi Kuti released Bang Bang Bang some government officila in his/her infinite wisdom felt it necessary to ban the song from our airwaves.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1099526_craigslist_conman_jailed
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Buckie10: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2009
Becomrrich:

It is a useless thread, that give people the idea nigeria abroad do fraud. I have lived abroad for many years. I have never scam anyone. I do not send out scam letter . I have never sent out scam letter to anyone. And would never. So why dont their tell of the story of the nigerian who do not scam.

And the reason nigerian scam is because they are not treated fair abroad. And their last option and some the only option for some of them is to result in scam because of unfair treatment. Why not change the fair treatment and see, if they would not stop the scam.

Could you please explain how Nigerians are not treated fairly abroad? and could you also please explain why scamming is the last or why it is even an option at all?
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by MaiSuya(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2009
Becomrrich:

absolutely preposterous
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by redsun(m): 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2009
I think we expect much of an average nigerian in terms reputations when our constitution is fraudulent,in fact it is non existent'.

I was asking granma today on the phone if the public running water has improved in my town,she told me yes,that they were lucky to have some running two weeks ago and since then the tap has been dry,and for reasons,she thinks it's an improvement for having running water in the interval of two weeks.

With all the oil windfall,nigeria is still stagnant and we are worrying about reputations.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
I think we expect much of an average nigerian in terms reputations when our constitution is fraudulent,in fact it is non existent'.

I was asking granma today on the phone if the public running water has improved in my town,she told me yes,that they were lucky to have some running two weeks ago and since then the tap has been dry,and for reasons,she thinks it's an improvement for having running water in the interval of two weeks.

With all the oil windfall,nigeria is still stagnant and we are worrying about reputations.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by gReenmAn(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2009
Pity embarassed
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
can i know the person that posted the picture of the wear it all bentley? please i need to the know that person,, he must bery very stupid,, if he cares to know what i do then he should come down to my office and discuss that with me not posting picture on net,, he said the car worth 100k pounds he his stupid for that, first the car is a right hand and we all know right hand doe snot have value in nigeria,, let me come and tell me if he purchase a right hand car for that price,, please anyone that know this person shoudl send his or her info to me,, i need to arrest the person, please i beg anyone that knows his info should please send it to me on wear_it_all@yahoo.com
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
wearitall:

can i know the person that posted the picture of the wear it all bentley? please i need to the know that person,, he must bery very stupid,, if he cares to know what i do then he should come down to my office and discuss that with me not posting picture on net,, he said the car worth 100k pounds he his stupid for that, first the car is a right hand and we all know right hand doe snot have value in nigeria,, let me come and tell me if he purchase a right hand car for that price,, please anyone that know this person shoudl send his or her information to me,, i need to arrest the person, please i beg anyone that knows his information should please send it to me on wear_it_all@yahoo.com

ROFLMAOWPIMP. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2009
Bleep it man, you keep saying the car worth 150k pounds, are you insane , this car is bentley continental gt 2004 model, a right hand in nigeria can you just be reason enough to know that right hand cars does not have value in nigeria , and it was bought for a very cheap price,, i really wish i can know who this person is really is,, i want us to meet in court, i really need to involve authorities in this, which i am going to do first thing tommorrow morning
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by fbiagent92: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2009
Such a long thread about a guy wit Bentley continental,well this guy in question does not own d car, His elder brother who works with shell in the United Kingdom brought it home last December because this has been investigated earlier and as for the person who posted d picture, its not ideal to have done that on dairyland . I would strictly advice you find a way to delete it off this thread because its a way better talking of something else than creating such stupid thread.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2009
Fashion design outlet in Akoka Lagos has a Bentley worth that amount and you think everyone will buy that one? When it is not places like VI? Who are those buying from his stores? Unilag students? Scammers are very hard work entrepreneurs no one disputes that!

Take a sample view of Wrangler, Talk to Me Boutique, all in Lagos, are you saying they are not hard working enterprising beings as well?

Imagine a big fool you are,, first can you try and come to the wear it all clothing store first,, this is a store that worth over 35m naira and the person can not buy a right hand car that worth 5m naira,, secondly you compare it with talk to me boutique and others,, do you know what this people also have,, we nigeria believe in different thing some invest in property,, if i choose to use my money to buy a car i dont think that is any of your family business,, and if you dont know let me also bring this to you awareness,, i am not into fashion alone,, i also own a communication business and i am aswell into entertainment which i make money from all this source,, i dont know how this got to be your problem,, ,, if i dont know other people in my business very well atleast i know of WARDROBE  who also run a clothing store just like me,, that i know of 3 houses he owns in lekki , which ofcourse make his money from fashion alone,, for your information any business you do need good packaging and that is what has made any ones that knows that make good money in his business,, it has to do with the kind of people you sell to t,, he kind of connection you have,, i supply clothing to top top people in this country even if they are not much, atlist i sell to them and i make good money from it,, ,, all you need is orientation there is no business you do that you can make good money from man, just wise up man,, the car is also another way of packaging to meet up with the people i want to meet up with so i can be the one to supply their wardrobes, if you know what that means,, and another thing you this poor man does not know his there  are rich people in this country that love fashion who can purchase over 5million naira of wears at once, get  that into your skull man
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by fbiagent92: 1:57am On Mar 26, 2009
Such a long thread about a guy wit Bentley continental,well this guy in question does not own d car, His elder brother who works with shell in the United Kingdom brought it home last december because this has been investigated earlier and as for the person who posted d picture, its not ideal to have done that on nairaland . I would strictly advice you find a way to delete it off this thread because its a way better talkng about something else than creating such stupid thread, Bad belle people !!!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by fbiagent92: 2:06am On Mar 26, 2009
Tarnishing the image of d country abroad is not the problem here but if theres anyone on here dats envys other peoples achievement or what soever jst because they dont av up to what this person has is not just right, i simply advice you come back home NIGGA if you aren't making enough !!
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by g4d4f1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ Mr Bentley

hmmm, shocked shocked very interesting. So the car is worth just 5mill? You really can't deal with ppl on NL rather I suggest you go chill. You could get scarred for life.
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2009
Visit me to ask me what ever question you have
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
Imagine a big fool you are,, first can you try and come to the wear it all clothing store first,, this is a store that worth over 35m naira and the person can not buy a right hand car that worth 5m naira,, secondly you compare it with talk to me boutique and others,, do you know what this people also have,, we nigeria believe in different thing some invest in property,, if i choose to use my money to buy a car i dont think that is any of your family business,, and if you dont know let me also bring this to you awareness,, i am not into fashion alone,, i also own a communication business and i am aswell into entertainment which i make money from all this source,, i dont know how this got to be your problem,, ,, if i dont know other people in my business very well atleast i know of WARDROBE who also run a clothing store just like me,, that i know of 3 houses he owns in lekki , which ofcourse make his money from fashion alone,, for your information any business you do need good packaging and that is what has made any ones that knows that make good money in his business,, it has to do with the kind of people you sell to t,, he kind of connection you have,, i supply clothing to top top people in this country even if they are not much, atlist i sell to them and i make good money from it,, ,, all you need is orientation there is no business you do that you can make good money from man, just wise up man,, the car is also another way of packaging to meet up with the people i want to meet up with so i can be the one to supply their wardrobes, if you know what that means,, and another thing you this poor man does not know his there are rich people in this country that love fashion who can purchase over 5million naira of wears at once, get that into your skull man
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by comfort3: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2009
sad
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Buckie10: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
wearitall:

can i know the person that posted the picture of the wear it all bentley? please i need to the know that person,, he must bery very stupid,, if he cares to know what i do then he should come down to my office and discuss that with me not posting picture on net,, he said the car worth 100k pounds he his stupid for that, first the car is a right hand and we all know right hand doe snot have value in nigeria,, let me come and tell me if he purchase a right hand car for that price,, please anyone that know this person shoudl send his or her information to me,, i need to arrest the person, please i beg anyone that knows his information should please send it to me on wear_it_all@yahoo.com
wearitall:

mess it man, you keep saying the car worth 150k pounds, are you insane , this car is bentley continental gt 2004 model, a right hand in nigeria can you just be reason enough to know that right hand cars does not have value in nigeria , and it was bought for a very cheap price,, i really wish i can know who this person is really is,, i want us to meet in court, i really need to involve authorities in this, which i am going to do first thing tommorrow morning
wearitall:

Imagine a big fool you are,, first can you try and come to the wear it all clothing store first,, this is a store that worth over 35m naira and the person can not buy a right hand car that worth 5m naira,, secondly you compare it with talk to me boutique and others,, do you know what this people also have,, we nigeria believe in different thing some invest in property,, if i choose to use my money to buy a car i dont think that is any of your family business,, and if you dont know let me also bring this to you awareness,, i am not into fashion alone,, i also own a communication business and i am aswell into entertainment which i make money from all this source,, i dont know how this got to be your problem,, ,, if i dont know other people in my business very well atleast i know of WARDROBE  who also run a clothing store just like me,, that i know of 3 houses he owns in lekki , which ofcourse make his money from fashion alone,, for your information any business you do need good packaging and that is what has made any ones that knows that make good money in his business,, it has to do with the kind of people you sell to t,, he kind of connection you have,, i supply clothing to top top people in this country even if they are not much, atlist i sell to them and i make good money from it,, ,, all you need is orientation there is no business you do that you can make good money from man, just wise up man,, the car is also another way of packaging to meet up with the people i want to meet up with so i can be the one to supply their wardrobes, if you know what that means,, and another thing you this poor man does not know his there  are rich people in this country that love fashion who can purchase over 5million naira of wears at once, get  that into your skull man
wearitall:

Visit me to ask me what ever question you have
wearitall:

Imagine a big fool you are,, first can you try and come to the wear it all clothing store first,, this is a store that worth over 35m naira and the person can not buy a right hand car that worth 5m naira,, secondly you compare it with talk to me boutique and others,, do you know what this people also have,, we nigeria believe in different thing some invest in property,, if i choose to use my money to buy a car i dont think that is any of your family business,, and if you dont know let me also bring this to you awareness,, i am not into fashion alone,, i also own a communication business and i am aswell into entertainment which i make money from all this source,, i dont know how this got to be your problem,, ,, if i dont know other people in my business very well atleast i know of WARDROBE who also run a clothing store just like me,, that i know of 3 houses he owns in lekki , which ofcourse make his money from fashion alone,, for your information any business you do need good packaging and that is what has made any ones that knows that make good money in his business,, it has to do with the kind of people you sell to t,, he kind of connection you have,, i supply clothing to top top people in this country even if they are not much, atlist i sell to them and i make good money from it,, ,, all you need is orientation there is no business you do that you can make good money from man, just wise up man,, the car is also another way of packaging to meet up with the people i want to meet up with so i can be the one to supply their wardrobes, if you know what that means,, and another thing you this poor man does not know his there are rich people in this country that love fashion who can purchase over 5million naira of wears at once, get that into your skull man

Wearitall there isn't any need to lose your head, you need to expanciate more on certain issues[1] Right hand cars lose value in Nigeria even if they are luxury cars like your Bentley 04 model [2] Your friend WARDROBE has three houses in Lekki all acquired through his clothing store business[3]What kind of people do you sell to that can afford to spend 5mill on just clothes at a go please include names if you can i would be most grateful. Thanks
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by Buckie10: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2009
Wearitall there isn't any need to lose your head, you need to expanciate more on certain issues[1] Right hand cars lose value in Nigeria even if they are luxury cars like your Bentley 04 model [2] Your friend WARDROBE has three houses in Lekki all acquired through his clothing store business[3]What kind of people do you sell to that can afford to spend 5mill on just clothes at a go please include names if you can i would be most grateful. Thanks
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by wearitall: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2009
You dont expect em to mensione names, becuase if you run a compnay you will know its rigth to protect your customer info,, anyway if you are base in uk, go to Harrods and try to shop,, a italian billionaire couture shirt start from 350 pounds,, i sell such shirt here for 150k,, a italian billionaire couture suite start from 1800pounds and i sell such suite for 500k, so tell me if a customer buy 5 suite which eoms peices of shoes and billinaire italian couture shirt, wont it be more than 5MILLION, man maybe u also need ot do a good business and package urself well to make good money,, maybe by that tme you willl knoe what i am talking about, for example visit harrods, still dont expect to be seeing the picture on this site man
Re: Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached ) by romeo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2009
It's amazing to see how a common Bentley could make people derail a thread about a certain Taiwo that actually did a fraud. The Person that posted that boy's picture with a car is not a man in the real sense of it. People make money in Nigeria. The question is; are you ready to work it?

Someone was complaining about the neighbourhood, Every luxury car owner in the western world lives in a mansion? what a bunch of hopeless poor folks we have here.

One more thing. Nobody shouted Igbo people are fraudsters here grin grin grin grin. All of a sudden the fraud was committed by a Nigerian with no ethnicity attached.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: 90 Suspected Looters, Vandals Arrested In Cross River - Irene Ugbo / Nigerian Jailed 10years For Drug Peddling In Bangalore, India / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.