Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Mom' Brutalise 10-yr-old Son For Eating At A Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mom' Brutalise 10-yr-old Son For Eating At A Party (471 Views)

See As This Hausa Girl Dances With A Boy At A Party / See What Knockout Did To A 10-yr Old Right Forearm In Enugu(Graphic Photo) / What People Are Eating At Iri Ji( New Yam Festival) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mom' Brutalise 10-yr-old Son For Eating At A Party by ohafiaboi(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2015
A 10-year-old boy, Abdullahi Taoreed, is still finding it difficult to come to terms with the fact that a woman has has called 'Mummy' over the years could be so brutal as to use a razor blade to slash his hands and rubbed pepper into the wounds: his crime?

Going to a neighbour's party across the road and eating food he was served, even when there was no food provided for him at hime.

Though the woman, Ronke Olayinka is not the boy's biological mother, but his father's sister, he has always known and called her mother when his biological mother dumped him at age one and he was handed over to Olayinka to take care of.

But over the years, the primary two pupil has known no love as 'his mummy' takes delight in beating him over any act by the kid, especially after the death of his father. leaving him an orphan.

But the last straw that had her arrested by policemen from Oke-Odo Police State in Lagos, happened when Olayinka pounced on the boy and beat him within an inch of his life on June 7, 2015.

She used sticks and wood and to cap it all, used blades to slash his hands and head.

It was neighbours at the Pipeline Street residence of the family that reported the brutal act to the police and Olayinka was arrested.

This is how the poor orphan narrated his ordeal:

"Yes, it was my mummy who inflicted blade cuts on my hands because I went to a party opposite our house to eat. There was no food at home.

I was hungry, so I assisted the people holding the party to carry chairs. I knew that if I assisted them, they would give me food. They gave me food. My sister went to report to my mummy.

My mummy used wood to hit me on the head. We went for evening prayer. After the prayer, my mummy called me and started cutting my hands with a blade. She went out to buy the blade.

The cut was deep. She poured pepper into the wounds. She then gave me a hot pot of beans to carry to the kitchen with the bloodied hands. One of our neighbours, a woman, saw me and took the pot from me.

She went and told everyone in the compound. People saw my hands and started crying.

It’s not every time my mummy gives me food. She uses a piece of wood to beat me, but uses canes on her kids.

source:www.tweedybee.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Buy Btw Innjoo Fire And Infinix Hot? / You Have To Put A Few Soul Into / ILLUMINATTI Recruitment: To Apply For Help Call:_08145501042 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.