Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Travel Abroad Hassle Free Without Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Abroad Hassle Free Without Visa (1352 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / African Country That Can Go Into Canada Without Visa / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Abroad Hassle Free Without Visa by nathydread: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2009
hello friends,i know you must have been wondering since you have been going through the hassle of travelling abroad without success.we have carefully researched and have been able to come out with this package that we know will help you to succeed in your travelling goals.in this package you will be able to discover the following?
1.How to get any document you need to procure a visa to any country of your choice

2.What you need to travel to any country of your choice

3.How to travel abroad visa free without the help of any agent or any body.i know you might be wondering by now how it is possible but the truth is that it is 100% possible and legal

4.How to procure any country's passport immediately you arrive any country in the world.it is no big deal because nigerian's tend to travel out and spend a lot of time before they achieve this because they have not followed thriugh due process

5.How to get discount on all your purchases including your travelling ticket and lots more.

for more info on how to go about this you can reach us on 08054970933 or 01-2214457,or you can send me a mail at jeffreyosas@gmail.com
Re: Travel Abroad Hassle Free Without Visa by befrank: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2009
HI NATHYDREAD, I AM INTERESTED IN UR POST AND I WOULD WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PACKAGE,I HAVE TRIED SENDING YOU EMAIL BUT IT WASN'T GOING, PLS SEND A DETAILED INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL
-bill2frank@yahoo.com. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best & Fastest Route To Lagos Local Airport On Arrival From Ibadan / Iata Has Suspended Air Nigeria / Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.