Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (36216 Views)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by afegreg: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2015
By JUNIOR OTABONO

Dr. Becky Enenche, wife of the senior pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja, Dr. Paul Enenche has banned kissing, hugging and pecking in the church.

The pastor’s wife said such act would no longer be tolerated in the church.

ExpressNG stumbled on a video posted by the ministry online, which saw the wife of the medical doctor-turned pastor addressing a gathering of youths against such unholy act in the house of God.

She said, “how would a brother hug a sister and tell her, I just want you to know that I love you. You are looking for trouble.

“With your two eyes open, you want to fall into a pit.

“And of course that eliminates kiss. Either peck on the forehead, on the head, on the cheek, on the mouth even on the ear, all is hereby banned,” she said.

Dr. Becky, a native of Ikachi, Oju Local Government, Benue Nigeria is a remarkable teacher and conference speaker.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/dunamis-pastors-wife-bans-member-from-hugging-pecking-in-church/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Youngsage: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2015
cheesy
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Sandydayz(f): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
Is she having a dirty mind undecided

9 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2015
Don't mind the NLder above mee, she iis just having a bad day.

Pastor iis right, uu allow pecking some members will soon demand for french kiss undecided

71 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by TS2(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015
Well...she might have a point.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by obongtunji: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by CR77(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not my cup of tea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by aaamos(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
k
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by DICKtator: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
But I don't see anything wrong in hugging and kissing on the forehead in church
Whatever happened to agape and philos love?
I'm sure they can't be bothered cos the real action occurs at home!!!!

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by babamadiba(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
It's even good. Some peeps keep tapping things in the name of hugging.

6 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
So PENTECOSTALS have now WOKEN up

They should continue embarrassing GOD and well meaning CHRISTAINs

MADAM, U have taken the RIGHT STEP, but be ready to LOSE 2/3rd of your CUSTOMERS to LOVEWORLD and pastor FIREMAN.

Most PENTECOSTALS say COME as you are.
some PRESCRIBE HOLY COMMUNION to only TITHE PAYERS.

By virtue, of what i understand CHRISTAINITY to be, i will never allow any HALF-BAKED pastor to officiate any event.. I rather involve NATIVE DOCTORS who will offer BURNT OFFERINGS unto GOD, for remission of sins.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
i'm really beginning to lose interest in anything "Church" these days...Still believe in God tho undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by MakCoby(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hehehe'' she's probably up to something undecided
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Kentrasso(f): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Interesting

The church is moving forward cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by coolshegs10(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
why would members be PECKING and HUGGING in d church in d first place?..chai.

Jesus abeg come quickly,make everybody go where dey suppose go jare.
#GodblessMFM.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by gunners160(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pecking,kissing or hugging is not the problem but the major problem is the way most of this churches allow their ladies to dress in a provocative and seductive manner to church that make most men to commit sin of lookery.Most of this big churches (including Dunamis)allow their female members to dress anyhow forgeting we are Africans and we have values.Just last Sunday at this same Dunamis a lady was in the church without a bra,the cloth she was wearing was reaveling her boobs and she wore make up like a masquarade causing most guys to stare at her. I THINK DIS ISSUE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED 1ST B4 ANY ODA 1

17 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by chesterlee(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pecking things...

Boys bad sha
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by elohorayodele: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol, brothers in that church will cease tapping current
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Hysmady(m): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Lol...Una dey Sleep b4...Make Im no lead to Something elSe grin
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by fatdon2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Naija which way

5 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by loomer: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pikin wey wan go he'll fire go go he'll fire no matter the caution wey the papa take

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by jamex93(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin grin
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
WTF? shocked shocked I'm porting to COZA or House on the Rock sharplyangry................I been no dey enjoy the Dunamis sef with the long long skirt and oversized blouse wey their girls dey wear. sad

Make I go where I go dey see fresh fresh laps for inside mini skirts, sweet sweet cleavages inside tight blouses.......and where tight hugging is allowed. kiss cool

Taking this post serious is a sign you're suffering from depression. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by gunners160(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Were they sleeping b4?
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by CR77(f): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Are they sleeping before
EVILFOREST:

They should continue embarrassing GOD and well meaning CHRISTAINs

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by PStacks(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
I tot it was called Holy kiss and Holy Hug..
Mtcheeew! Non-sense
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by allanphash7(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Tell him or her that he is unserious

The Oyinbo wey bring the religion sef no dey practise am like unma

Am sure those oyinbo go dey regret say dem give unna

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by blackpanda: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
[b][/b]trash.

Next!
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by sellydion: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
This generation need to be helped. That is her own way of lending a good hand

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
grin
Re: Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church by Opinedecandid(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
GOOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Cameroon (photo) / Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.