Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed (1994 Views)

Matrix,hatch Back Yaris Or Similar Toyota/honda Car Needed / I Need A Toyota Yaris Or Corrola / In Need Of A Nigerian Used Toyota Yaris Or New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by megastu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2009
I need invoice for a brand new toyota yaris, Honda City or Hyundai Accent. It must be Automatic and with guarantee. My Company's budget is N2M. You can also send it to mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by holypeace: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2009
good day sir,
Ps i will like you to be more specific with your request.
I mean the year and some other things.

This is how I work, I need to secure a buyer and agree
with the buyer. After that, i will send for the car in the UK.
Then in 10-15days it will be on ground.

I dont have agreement for keeping these cars, so it means
i must scure and agree with the buyer before i have cars imported.

SCAM? Dont worry you wont part with a kobo till you have your vehicles
wherever you want them.

Looking forward to do business with you.

Holypeace industries ltd,
total filling Station,
Obantoko, Abeokuta.
ogunstate. 08037286735, 07026787949

NB
I am also a CLEARING AGENT, so i find it very easy get your vehicles to you PROMPTLY.
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by holypeace: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2009
Good day sir,

I will like to work on yourr request, but i want you to
be more specific about you offer, like

the year of the vehicle and some other helpful hints.

This is how i work, i have to secure a buyer's intrerest
and agreement, after which, i will now get the vehicle
imported/sent from the UK. which takes 10-15days to
get here.

I dont have a contract to keep the vehicles and start
looking for buyers but to secure and agree with a buyer
before having the cars sent.

SCAM! You wont part with a dime till you get your cars
wherever you want it.

I am a [b]CLEARING AGENT as well so it facilitates quick
delivery of the vehicles.[/b]

I will be glad to have your agreement on this in other to be prompt
with the process
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by 190: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2009
im even in nid of a yaris and has
searched thru nland
No help has been offered
i nid a new 1 of partially new(not more dan 5mnths)
let me hear bak from u soonest
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by megastu(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2009
maybe new cars are not sold on nairaland.
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by holypeace: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
Can u pls give d yr 4 d car u want. So dat i can give u d list $ pics or u jst want anything
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2009
megastu:

maybe new cars are not sold on nairaland.

Megastu, maybe your company will need to increase their budget a lil.
Brand new car means you wanna buy a 2008 at least ride and you wanna pay 2M with the exchange rate of 160 Naira to 1$, it might be a lil rough, 2M Naira means 12500$ and clearing of this ride in Nigeria will be around 2000$ and that means you wanna buy and ship for 10,500$ and this will leave the seller to work for free.
So let your office do a little better and you will be able to get something, except you want someone to sell you a lemon.
Just an advice
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by promise72(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2009
megastu:

I need invoice for a brand new toyota yaris, Honda City or Hyundai Accent. It must be Automatic and with guarantee. My Company's budget is N2M. You can also send it to mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk.

If your definition of "Brand New" is "tear rubber", i got news for you. A yaris of Civic with full options with be in around $18,000-$20,000 depending on the specs. That is full payment out the door.

You will ship, and Clear. Hmmmmmmmmm N2M doesn't sound too much does it.

Even for "almost new" ones with low miles, N2m is still far off unless may be Salvage cars, and by the way you want guarantee. Thats a Toughy grin

Good luck
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by indie22(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hello!

I work for an authorized car dealership and doubt if you can get a brand new yaris auto for 2 million naira, the current price for the yaris is 2.6m and thats the basic model, what i can suggest to you tho is either a kia rio or a brand new Kia cerato 09 model, reasonable priced, under 2 million, with up to date features, auto transmission, power steering, airbags, front forg lamps, power steering with tilt, power windows, auto side mirrors, cd player, alloy wheels ( i dont wanna go on and on, ), The Kia rio is actually comparable to the accent, because hyundai and kia are basically thesame company, both brands possess identical engines and parts, the only difference between both cars really is the physical desgin, i would suggets you really give eithet the rio or cerato a thought, plus you get free registration, i year free servicing and 3 year factory warranty, my e-mail is cynthia_germaineautos@yahoo.com or call me on 07084911145, cheers!!!!!!
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by mayot: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2010
please indie22, can you give me current prices of the hyundai accent-basic and auto, the 2010 kia cerato-basic and the kia soul-basic and auto.
thanks
Re: Brand New Toyota Yaris Or Hyundai Accent Needed by indie22(f): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2010
Sure, pls send me an email to cynthiaagu@yahoo.co.uk and ill reply with the prices, cheers!

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord Lx: 1.7m / 2008 Honda Accord V6 3.5 Million / 2mths Used 2005 Chevrolet Equinox jeep 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.